Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. H

Shi statement needed NOW

I would prefer a statement from Guo sacking the lot of them.
  2. H

What on earth is this?

I heard directly from someone that spoke to and knows a steward, that the thick ******* Sellars was caught giving orders to Davis via a walkie talkie that was on the same frequency as the stewards’. Whether the steward was making it up I don’t know, but the person that told me definitely wasn’t.
  3. H

Wolves sack Scott Sellars

It’s absolutely incredible that anyone is defending Sellars, and to use this mantra that he’s done a great job with the academy (a complete myth by the way) is an absolute joke. He’s a failed youth coach that did a **** job in the academy and is doing an even worse job as defacto director of...
  4. H

Team vs Forest

Sarkic Semedo Mosquera Kilman Ait N Neves Nunes Traore Traore Costa Hwang Subs: Anyone except Jonny, Guedes and Sa. They have been utterly abysmal and need punishing.
  5. H

Lage OUT

It’s time for him to go. Last year he was shafted in January (Traore going and no new signings) and he wasn’t supported in the summer, but if you look at our squad now it’s top quality and he was supported this summer. For all the **** people gave Fosun ( I did too and wrongly), they gave us...
  6. H

Scott Sellars discuss .....

I’ve heard he’s highly intelligent. He supposedly has a degree in fashion from Bolton Polytechnic.
  7. H

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

You just never know with these lot what is going on. Imagine if we do something like sell Gibbs White for £20mill and get Rafa Silva for £20mill. A team playing Neto, Podence and Rafa Silva behind Raul is better than keeping Gibbs White. Not saying it’ll happen, but who knows.
  8. H

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

2 days ago I would have agreed with you, but after all of the links over the last few days, links to top quality players, and coinciding that with rumours that Neves is staying, I think the project is back on. We will see, maybe I’m being optimistic and it’ll be Sanches all over again, but I’m...
  9. H

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

With all of these links to top players again like Nunes, Fernandez, Palhinha, Gabigol; I’m starting to wonder what is happening here. Was Jeff having us all on during the ask Wolves video? Has Guo has stepped in and told him to sort it out? Or are all of these links fake/put out by the club to...
  10. H

Selling to buy. The new normal?

I totally ignored all the money we would recover selling tat like Cutrone, Sanderson and not needed players like Boly and Dendoncker.
  11. H

Selling to buy. The new normal?

I like Wolflings explanation above, but I gave up caring about FFP 1 year ago when Shi lied and used it as an excuse not to spend. It’s still an excuse as far as I’m concerned as it doesn’t impact us currently, won’t in the future and hasn’t for over a year. Even with a rule change I’ll put it...
  12. H

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Whilst I can’t stand Shi, Sellars and Clark (they are complete frauds and incompetents), I do think people need to keep their powder dry on this one. Whilst Palhinha is better than Dendoncker, if Palhinha is being brought in as a replacement for Neves, but by not getting him means that Neves is...
  13. H

Fosun out?

Unfortunately I believe it’s time for Fosun to go. People can go on about “be careful what you wish for” etc, but people said that when we had Hayward and Morgan and did we get worse? No. The simple thing is this, the project is either over (Maybe the Shanghai lockdowns have sent Guo crazy), or...
  14. H

The ‘Sustainability’ Paradox

Unfortunately I believe a lot of you are looking for excuses to try and justify for our ineptitude, lack of ambition and ultimate **** it, and are trying to make it sound harder to break the top 4 than it actually is. Going from 15th or whatever we were in the Championship to finishing 7th...
  15. H

Team for Naaarrwitch

This is exactly what I would do and it’s what we should have done last night. You might as well risk losing by 5 if you are going to concede 5 anyway by being defensive.
  16. H

City Verdict

I had sympathy for Lage after the January transfer window when he was shafted by the 2 incompetents (Shi and Sellars), but he’s now joined their club and also needs sacking. There was no change in approach last night. It was the same old negative, boring, bull**** formation with merely Saiss...
  17. H

Fosun out

This is the real problem, not Lage. Shi and Sellars are incompetent liars and their failure to back the manager in the summer and again in January has led to this. Lage may also need sacking, but it won’t make a blind bit of difference when the new manager isn’t backed and has morons like...
  18. H

Tottenham Hotspur Verdict

Despite Jeff Shi doing his best to sabotage the season, that was a superb performance. The manager and players are absolute warriors. I thought Kilman was absolutely elite again, but for the 1st time in my life I’m going to give man of the match to Coady. He played really well, and so did...
  19. H

Is it time to give Cundle a chance?

Reading this you would think we had unearthed some sort of wonder kid. Its not Cundles, fault be he is nowhere near good enough. If anything it showed just how good and reliant on Neves and Moutinho we are. I know people like to think our youth players are great, like to see certain things but...
  20. H

Would you take 7th?

We need 4th or Neves and Kilman are gone, so no. I don’t think we will finish 4th thanks to the complete incompetence of Shi, but if we do, Lage deserves a statue to be commissioned with the Traore loan fee.
Back
Top Bottom