Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

This is decisions, not points btw. Nobody can look at those numbers and say we’re just an anomaly - it’s “clear and obvious” that there is an agenda against Wolves since 2019. I’m so proud of my club today, yet at the same time I can’t help but feel we’re going to get even more shafted by the...
  2. T

Next Seasons Shirts

Those in this thread claiming to have never seen Wolves shirts stocked in other cities must not get about much. During our Adidas era, I saw Wolves shirts for sale at JD Sports in Birmingham, London, Chester and a few other towns/cities I can no longer recall. Somewhere in Wales was another...
  3. T

Next Seasons Shirts

I won’t be buying the new shirts either, but you’re completely missing my point. This isn’t about how the new shirt feels for a fan sitting in the house watching the game on TV spilling his pizza and beer all down it. This is about our “brand” and how our football club is represented across...
  4. T

Next Seasons Shirts

We aren’t a top 6 club no, but we finished 7th twice in our recent history and had ambition to break into that bracket of clubs. I’ve backed Fosun and their decisions 95% of the time, I’ve even been referred to as a “happy clapper” and a “Fosun boot licker” in the past! I fully backed the...
  5. T

Next Seasons Shirts

If you can’t see the importance of presenting your football club with a well known and respected brand name then that’s a shame. I asked this question before and I say it again, would any of the giants of football go with some unknown start up brand for their kits? Could you see Bayern Munich...
  6. T

Next Seasons Shirts

Sudu… ****ing embarrassing.
  7. T

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Souness is that you?
  8. T

Podence

Fantastic tonight.
  9. T

Next Seasons Shirts

The irony of this - if the club choose some no-mark cheap quality shirt company for more cash upfront rather than an established brand that actually gives the fans value for money… ha. What colour shoes do clowns wear these days?
  10. T

Next Seasons Shirts

There won’t be a single kit with SUDU on it in massive letters that “looks good”, it’ll look tinpot Sunday league, but at least like you said it’ll be reasonably priced when they’re flogging them for a tenner come Christmas when they’ve sold about 10% of what they did when we first went with...
  11. T

Next Seasons Shirts

The “fascination” with Nike and Adidas is they are the two most successful sports brands in the world by an absolute landslide and the reason most successful clubs get their shirts supplied by them because branding in this day and age is essential. That’s just the way it is. “Who cares” - I...
  12. T

Next Seasons Shirts

If the club go the route of an unknown start up brand rather than one of the established names such as Nike, Adidas or Puma etc, it will be a really bad look for the Wolves “brand”. I really pray they don’t go this route, the Burrda era was ****ing awful, it just reeks of being absolutely...
  13. T

Wolves v Luton Town comms thread.

Hopefully he gets a slap or 10 if true. Silly little *******.
  14. T

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

seasons been over for a month really innit, meh.
  15. T

Gary O'Neil - tactics

From PE teacher to “**** him if he wants to join Liverpool” within 6 months. Warra fanbase.
  16. T

Could Nuno come back?

Like getting back with an ex girlfriend. It never works out well. I also hope O’Neil is here for a long time to come. He’s been absolutely brilliant for us so far and I think he could genuinely go on to achieve something very special and bigger than what Nuno did with us, if he’s given time and...
  17. T

Forest- possible points deduction

I don’t like Forest at all but I absolutely despise the PGMOL far more than I do Forest, and so for that reason, good on them.
  18. T

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Hardly, Doherty wasn’t strong enough. We’re also incredibly lucky that Max is still on the pitch.
  19. T

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Always one I guess.
Back
Top Bottom