Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. R

As Guedes gone

Gonz is as Guedes Gon , how much could he fetch, Villarreal seem to rate him ( though doubt they will cough up his wages ), presumably Mendes will have someone there who might swap
  2. R

Gary’s De-Presser

Don’t think there’s been a thread on this weekly talking point Points for me from today: Not doing an injury update because he doesn’t want to give team away, does this mean one of the recent injuries might be available or is it kiddology Full of respect for Coventry and Mark Robins Cunha...
  3. R

Could Leicester blow it? Aka the Championship run in

The Championship is amazing, they’ve been so far ahead 12 games to go 6 points clear…and they’ve lost the last two 40:1 on to be promoted Half hoping it will happen, and they have form for beating all the odds though I don’t want Leeds coming up
  4. R

Picking an understrength team - ever a good idea?

Just watching Premier League chasing Ipswich struggling to beat Maidstone. If as a coach you pick an under strength team you send a message to the players that you are confident in an ‘easy win’ even if you say the opposite. To the fans you are disrespecting the tournament and risk losing...
  5. R

Where will we finish and could that now disappoint you?

I’ve loved this season, the trouble is we’re improving as the season goes on, we even survived an injury to Neto and various suspensions and still got better over Christmas, I’ve started to look up the table. I see Chelsea, Newcastle, Brighton and United within touching distance, and even...
  6. R

Nuno’s dream: about to be consigned to history

Nuno left the club 2 years ago, having laid the foundations for the club’s longest run in the top flight in over 40 years. The team still bears his imprint with 9 players Ait Nouri, Neto, Kilman, Neves, Moutinho, Semedo, Raul, Johnny and Podence all having featured this season. At the start of...
  7. R

Four from the past

Which four players from your Wolves past would you love to swap into yesterday’s starting eleven, and who would you swap out? I saw the same question on Everton’s forum and it had a load of responses, but though I’ve watched Wolves since the 60’s and have heroes in each decade I still find it...
  8. R

When it snows

Neves seems to be having fun in the snow the Wolves Twitter picture prompted a “Neves na Neve” post Neves being “snows” in Portuguese it got me thinking of other appropriate Wolves names and Munro is a name for a big mountain in Scotland Bailey is the outer wall of a castle Bull needs no...
  9. R

Wolves Admin

The admin team have 1.5 million views for a tweet this evening, many fans from other teams crediting them They regularly produce some great content, humorous tweets and good presigning videos. I think they deserve their own thread...
  10. R

Hype

Freddie Eastwood Joao Gomes Jelle Van Damme Andy Gray John de Wolf which other players were hyped so much before they even trained ? some exceed all expectation, some fall way short for whatever reasons what is it about a player that generates shirt sales before they even kick a ball? for me in...
  11. R

Doherty, to the tune of Molly Malone

No song for Doc has caught on like Cutrone’s did, or the follow,follow,follow song He’s a standout player who deserves a stand out song, something that can be belted out next time he scores ( last time and the time before and the time before that there was barely a whisper.) He’s a class act...
  12. R

If..

if we can beat Hull then a win at Cardiff would leave us 11 points clear of second on Saturday... Barely seems possible!!
  13. R

No two letters the same team

just a bit of fun, no player can have two letters the same in their name, 1970s onwards, strongest 11 Improve on this: Parkes Doherty Boly Munro Coady Parkin Ince Bailey Dougan Afobe Jota Manager Santo
  14. R

Collector's items

Do other mixers keep space at home for treasured possessions, or as they are otherwise known, junk? Childhood programmes from the 60s and 70s were binned when I left home, now, once more I've got programmes from most games, home and away for 15 years. Because of the snow and cancellation I've...
  15. R

Hindsight... A wonderful read

Wolves appoint Nuno Espírito Santo to replace Paul Lambert as manager Unearthed this from 6 months back, the comments section is amusing
  16. R

Martson's moment?

Yesterday, for me, my Marston's moment might have been that Ruddy save or Cav's goal but for sheer joy, and delight, and dreaming of what is to come..it was Helder's turn of pace For you?
Back
Top Bottom