Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. wolfgar

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

We getting a decent fee?
  2. wolfgar

Both teams at full strength right now and there isn’t that much to call come on?
  3. wolfgar

They probably aren’t any better than us at all if all of our players are fit. Whether thats still the case at the end of this summer window is another matter?
  4. wolfgar

Silva likely to be off. Grealish has hardly been electric this season?
  5. wolfgar

Not his hugest fan, but you’d expect a decent fee. Where you heard this?
  6. wolfgar

Throw in Mcatee and Harwood Bellis and City have themselves a deal.
  7. wolfgar

Rumours from the pub

Shocked to learn that 18 year old Ryan Sessegnon is now 24
  8. wolfgar

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Yeah I totally had an impression of him being a decent guy. Hodge I know was keen to go out as well, but again, doesn’t seem the type to cause any issues either?
  9. wolfgar

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Johnny and Silva was who I thought of initially, and then wondered about the likes of Hodge and Sasa? Whoever he was referring to we won’t be seeing in a wolves shirt again by the sounds?
  10. wolfgar

Pedro Neto

It’s a solid signing on a free. Could be a very good signing if we bring in another forward who is decent and replace neto properly.
  11. wolfgar

Pedro Neto

The new deadly duo
  12. wolfgar

Pedro Neto

Now that would be a decent shout.
  13. wolfgar

Pedro Neto

Just waiting on these deals to complete before we can swoop for Ashley Barnes?
  14. wolfgar

Season 2023/24 - The Verdict

A fairly rubbish start, followed a period of several months where things clicked, followed by a **** poor transfer window, loads of injuries and us falling off a cliff. A real mixed bag tbqh. Plenty to be positive about. Plenty to be a little concerned about. If we were talking about keeping...
  15. wolfgar

In fairness I think this is likely the plan to bolster the squad in terms of numbers. I’d imagine if/when we make a big sale we’ll spend some cash? Perhaps in an alternate universe we are selling no-one and our owners are handing GON the cash for 3/4 quality additions, but sadly we are not in...
  16. wolfgar

Do you think we might be in with a shout of winning that financial fair play trophy again this summer?
  17. wolfgar

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Colour me shocked. Sky just love all the drama and a big chunk of those who are pro VAR have never been near an actual game in their lives.
  18. wolfgar

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

How would we even notice if our card were now marked?
  19. wolfgar

Che Adams

Tbf the way some people talk about Adams, you’d think the Saints fans would be ripping him and dancing cartwheels about getting shot, rather than this. He’s no Gerd Muller obvs, but he’s on a free, reasonable record, experienced and willing to come. Works hard too.
  20. wolfgar

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Interesting
Back
Top Bottom