Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. SingYourHeartsOut

Old Molineux Photos

Thanks.
  2. SingYourHeartsOut

Old Molineux Photos

Any idea what's going on in the top one? Is that a queue for tickets maybe?
  3. SingYourHeartsOut

Season ticket prices 24/25

Odd to pick a game we lost that had little to do with O'Neil's preparations. You remember we deservedly beat Man U at OT under Lage? We absolutely blew Liverpool off the pitch under Lopetegui. There are always good performances, as a season it's really not been that good, despite the excellent...
  4. SingYourHeartsOut

Poch OUT of Chelsea

Can't be bothered to get into yet another argument, but maybe do a story without people polluting it with utter *******s about Lopetegui?
  5. SingYourHeartsOut

Well the most expensive seats predictably yes. The bulk of the ones behind the goals were £630 last season as opposed to our £625. So yes, more expensive last season. If we did add 10% ours would be more expensive next season.
  6. SingYourHeartsOut

It's a fair point. If you look at West Ham those stupidly far away tickets are £340 next season. Not that many and that crazy thing where somebody one row in from is paying £670. That's London prices though, and people on here seem to think our cheapest (covered) tickets will be more...
  7. SingYourHeartsOut

Feel like the delay is to encourage exactly this thinking. Give it another week and people will be thanking Jeff for 'only' increasing prices by 10%.
  8. SingYourHeartsOut

We really aren't though. Forget whatever craziness goes on with the top prices, this is the key graph for people who take the seats behind the goals. so we look mid-table, but that is on the basis of 800 seats in an uncovered corner. As far as I know there isn't a single other uncovered seat in...
  9. SingYourHeartsOut

Feel like budgeting for 17th leads to planning for 17th. Planning for 17th is only going to have one outcome in the long run. Also budgeting for 17th and charging for 7th.
  10. SingYourHeartsOut

Quite impressively cautious given that by the time the window actually closed we had 29 points, which would have got us 17th if we hadn't got another point all season, and we'd already drawn Brighton in the 5th round. Almost like it was just an excuse. No doubt we'll hear about how we need to...
  11. SingYourHeartsOut

Che Adams

Sorry I love this stuff, so I educated myself. I agree that it's often used in football (probably by people like me who don't understand the etymology) as someone who moves around between lower level clubs. That's a misuse though really, the actual origins are more to do with the French jour...
  12. SingYourHeartsOut

Next Seasons Shirts

This is my problem though. Love that kit, it looks beautiful to me, but I can never help thinking if we turn out in Sainsbury's carrier bags and I can go watch us and beat Spurs 3-1 at Wembley then I'll love that kit too.
  13. SingYourHeartsOut

Yes, thing is I don't really care about the shirt, I'm unlikely to buy one, if they play well in it I'll end up liking it for the memories, nobody has to buy one. Actually going to the match is a way of life though, it's not even that I won't be able to afford it, but not everyone is fortunate...
  14. SingYourHeartsOut

I'm not getting angry based on rumours, but there is no justification whatsoever for a price rise of over 5%. Even that is a push.
  15. SingYourHeartsOut

Poch OUT of Chelsea

Mental that they've done that when despite their apparently dreadful season, they finished 3 points behind the media darlings under Ange. They did take a while (OK most of the season) to get going, but it's like they just love more drama.
  16. SingYourHeartsOut

Semedo

Absolutely no point in appealing it. The process that leads to the red is awful, but they've basically got to say the ref was told his decision was clearly wrong and the bloke who told him that was clearly wrong.
  17. SingYourHeartsOut

Player Rating -2023/24 Season

Excellent summary. For me you can't give the CHs the same score. I think I'd go Dawson 8 Toti 7 Kilman 6 Neto 9 if we're counting when he played.
  18. SingYourHeartsOut

Pedro Neto

I would agree that sometimes his body language is a bit dodgy, it's a leap from there to suggesting he didn't do what he could to play for Wolves. Probably did his second hamstring injury because he came back too quickly from the first one.
  19. SingYourHeartsOut

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

In a 'major change' for next season Howard Webb wants to change from overruling 'clear and obvious' errors to only intervening in decisions which are 'clearly wrong'. That should sort it out ......
  20. SingYourHeartsOut

Pedro Neto

Along with Semedo and Sa (also Ruben and Diogo from happier times!)
Back
Top Bottom