Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. H

Palarse Verdict

Dan Bentley is like Gordon Banks compared to some of the goalies we've had over the years.
  2. H

Are you watching Guo Guangchang?

I've been going to the Wolves many many years and seen lots of false dawn's where it seems we're on the verge of doing something.only for owners run out of money, ambition or a bit of both. When Fosun bought us I thought at last with all the talk of bettering Man City and ground re-development...
  3. H

Palarse Verdict

I'm certainly not a pant wetter but you do have to look at the bigger picture and from where I am it's not a good look.
  4. H

Palarse Verdict

I'm not anti Fosun but I only say what I see, they aren't investing we have to sell to buy, but what's happening to the £100m+ for being in the Premier league? I've sat in the Steve Bull stand for over 30 years and it's a disgrace,we have a woman with us who tells us there's 6 female toilets...
  5. H

Palarse Verdict

Couldn't agree more.
  6. H

Palarse Verdict

Yes we would have all grabbed that at the start of the season but we could and should have been challenging for 7th/8th and in a cup final., badly let down by Fosun in my opinion.
  7. H

Luton (H) Pre-Match Thread!

It is a very nice place to live but I do miss a lot of things.
  8. H

Luton (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Coming up from Devon where I now live, left home at 8 back tonight at 10 a long 14 hour day. Why do I do it for a nothing match I ask myself? Because they are my team. Up the Wolves.
  9. H

Arsenal (H)

7.30 Saturday 20th Bournemouth 24th
  10. H

2nd March 1974

I've still got a vinyl LP of the commentary.
  11. H

Sheffield Utd verdict

Yes you're right he's not been good since they signed him but he was in the England U17 team with Gibbs White and with Liverpool as a kid so he must have something. I'm only basing it on what I saw yesterday where he looked decent.
  12. H

Sheffield Utd verdict

Looked decent today.
  13. H

Sheffield Utd verdict

Must admit haven't read all posts so could have been mentioned before but if in the summer we still need a No 9 Rhian Brewster would be a good shout.
  14. H

Chris Nicholl.

RIP Chris. Not sure how he would have got on nowadays with VAR but good hard defender. Remember him scoring 4 goals in a game 2 for Villa and 2 own goals with the score ending 2 - 2
  15. H

January 2024 transfer window thread.

We need him to do well, really well to get rid permanently.
  16. H

Don't we get 50% of any sell on fee?
  17. H

Castore kits

How come all of a sudden it's a rubbish brand? I've only heard good things about it, I'm certainly pleased with what I brought.
  18. H

How about Joe Hodge to Plymouth good for him good for them.
  19. H

It's another 2 weeks until any new signing could play, have faith, trust the process, Matt Hobbs and co have earned that.
  20. H

Any sightings of GON at cup matches checking potential signings?
Back
Top Bottom