Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Tring Wolf

Che Adams

That is a really good way to look at it. If we lost Neto but were able to keep Ait-Nouri (I think he will really kick-on in a more forward role next year) and were able to add Adams and one more quality striker for £20-25m, we’d be in pretty good shape from a forwards perspective. Cunha, RAN...
  2. Tring Wolf

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Yep. Fantastic letter by the club. Written in just the right tone and absolutely nails the key point that what VAR brings to football in no way makes up for what it takes away. Well done all!
  3. Tring Wolf

Che Adams

We basically need an option that means we don’t go down from players like Cunha, Neto and Hwang to (with the greatest respect as they will both be good strikers in time), Chiwome and Fraser. Good age and PL experience, has pace and presses well and can provide decent cover along the front line...
  4. Tring Wolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Wonder if we might look to do a fair bit of business with Villareal. Obviously decisions to be made around Guedes and Mosquera and can see us being interested in both Brereton-Diaz and Arnaud Danjuma (who O’Neil worked with at Bournemouth in their Championship season and tried to sign back in...
  5. Tring Wolf

Rumours from the pub

Really interested to see what happens this year. Our refusal (or inability) to pay a modest loan fee for a striker in January has likely cost us somewhere between £8-12m in extra revenue. Asking supporters to stump up an extra 15% to partially compensate that isn’t going to go down that well...
  6. Tring Wolf

Team vs Liverpool

Only success we’ve had against Liverpool was playing a narrow, high-pressing 4-4-2 under Lopetegui. Sa Semedo, S Bueno, Kilman, RAN Bellegarde, Lemina, Gomes, Sarabia Hwang, Cunha
  7. Tring Wolf

How will we do next season?

Assuming we lose at Liverpool next week, 5 points from a possible 30 (from a relatively kind set of fixtures and the only win coming against a very weak Luton) is a huge worry going into next year. And it’s not just the results, but the fact that we have been comprehensively outplayed by a...
  8. Tring Wolf

How will we do next season?

Huge echoes of the Lage season. We’ve played a lot of fairly average sides these last couple of months and been thoroughly outplayed by a number of them. Recruitment will be absolutely key. If we have a similarly poor Summer to that Lage season, I fear for us in what will be a much harder...
  9. Tring Wolf

Season 1-10 no words !!!

7 Probably should be a 6 with the tail-off but have given a bonus point for the sheer number of goals we’ve scored vs previous seasons. Could have easily been a 9 or 10 but for Jan.
  10. Tring Wolf

Possible players for Hobbs to consider

Harrison Burrows and Ronnie Edwards at Peterborough are both excellent prospects. Jacob Greaves and Jaden Philogene are ready to make the step up to Premier League football. And I wonder if Fabio Carvalho may be available on loan. Brentford aren’t taking up the option on Sérgio Reguilon as...
  11. Tring Wolf

Season ticket prices 24/25

Fair play to Huddersfield for this.
  12. Tring Wolf

Can Molineux Mixers help scout an heir to Dawson for £20 million(ish)?

Bella-Kotchup available for £20m from Southampton. Looked a real player before his shoulder injury. In this year’s Championship Joe Rodon has been as good as anyone and likely to be available for less than £10m if Leeds don’t go up. Jacob Greaves is very good too but would be more of a Kilman...
  13. Tring Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Still had two of their best players not in the starting XI in Guehi and Doucoure. If they can keep Olise and Eze (ironically, one may well end up at United) and get a decent keeper in, I reckon they’re a good outside bet for Europe next year. New GK Guehi, Andersen, Richards Munoz, Doucoure...
  14. Tring Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Next year’s Premier League is going to be incredibly tough. Bournemouth and Palace look very decent sides.
  15. Tring Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Goldbridge is taking it well…
  16. Tring Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

If Palace can keep hold of Olise and Eze, they could go very close to Europe next season. Adam Wharton is going to be a top-class player. I actually think he’s better than Mainoo…
  17. Tring Wolf

Lopetegui

This will go down well…
  18. Tring Wolf

Lopetegui

Have to admit, as much as I respect and have enjoyed what GON has done here, part of me will always be intrigued as to how we would have gone if we’d have been able to stick with ‘Plan B’ in the Summer and played the narrow 4-4-2 that we did in pre-season. Bounou Semedo, Dawson, Kilman...
  19. Tring Wolf

Team vs Palace

Sa S Bueno, Kilman, Toti Semedo, Lemina, Gomes, RAN Sarabia, Hwang, Cunha Very harsh on Traore but think that front three and formation works pretty well together.
  20. Tring Wolf

City verdict

This year’s equivalent of the Brighton and Arsenal games. Not helped by ****ty refereeing for the first but looked fairly awful defensively throughout. Gomes our best player. Traore and Sa did ok and thought Bellegarde looked sharper than I thought he would be after a couple of month’s absence...
Back
Top Bottom