Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Scallywolf

Posters of the season.

I feel like a UK Eurovision Song contestant. Scallywolf ‘Nil Points’! Any sympathy votes?
  2. Scallywolf

Our most underrated player?

I would go with Craig Dawson. We don’t realise how invaluable he has been until now.
  3. Scallywolf

Enso González

I did that in bed with my missus last night!
  4. Scallywolf

Well Done Wolves.

Well said, Frank. You, like me and many other fans have supported our great club for many, many years and witnessed the ups and downs, highs and lows that can happen. I would never support any other club and have never wanted to. We will always have an aura about us, with our name ‘Wolves’...
  5. Scallywolf

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

He’s fat as well!
  6. Scallywolf

Palarse Verdict

I saw Alan ‘The Man in Black’ Boswell. Enough said!
  7. Scallywolf

Palarse Verdict

I just hope our form since Coventry, obvious lack of squad depth and quantity will wake Fosun up and make them realise how fortunate we’ve been this season. Fortunate that the fans have not turned, fortunate we had enough points on the board early doors to avoid relegation, fortunate their total...
  8. Scallywolf

Crystal Palace (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Down in Cornwall for a week, but as usual wishing the lads all the best. Keep Eze and Olise quiet and we’ll win. Palace have had the manager bounce, but I hope the bubble will burst today. 2-1 win for the good guys, VAR allowing!
  9. Scallywolf

The Villa Euro Dreams Commiseration Thread

Hammered 6-2 by a farmers league club in a European semi-final, which they were favourites to win. Not good reading is it. Odds on to be playing Champions League football next season as well. They’ve already spent well £100million on players under their new owners and since Emery was appointed...
  10. Scallywolf

Season 1-10 no words !!!

Solid 7
  11. Scallywolf

The Villa Euro Dreams Commiseration Thread

Villa were really poor tonight. Misplaced passes, no threat in the final third and they looked devoid of ideas. Other than that they were ok.
  12. Scallywolf

Can Molineux Mixers help scout an heir to Dawson for £20 million(ish)?

In other words, he’s a clogger!
  13. Scallywolf

7 refs and the **** VAR technology + the incompetents at Stokley ******* Park and they still get it regularly wrong. You couldn’t make it up, could you! Just how much all this crap costs, together with Howard Webb and his incompetents at the PGMOL, defies belief. Being highly paid for...
  14. Scallywolf

How do you rate the job Matt Hobbs has done with transfers?

What about the first class job he did on getting money in from the fire sale?
  15. Scallywolf

Lopetegui

Officially announced on Sky Sports that Moyes is leaving Hammers at the end of the season.
  16. Scallywolf

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Beto is bloody awful MEW and sums up Everton’s ridiculous waste of money signings. He cost £25million and has scored 3 goals in 29 appearances. I’ve seen him play loads of times this season and he has done nothing that impresses me whatsoever.
  17. Scallywolf

According to the Premier League, footage from the camera will not be broadcast live, but that it was set to form part of a programme to be screened later in the year which it is hoped will ‘offer further insight and education into the demands of officiating’. Seems like yet another load of...
  18. Scallywolf

They only have that view at Stokley Park!
  19. Scallywolf

Lopetegui

From The Athletic I wonder if there were any expletives in the ‘strong reference’!
  20. Scallywolf

Don’t know if this is relevant VAR or not, but I thought I would post here. Jarred Gillet is wearing a head camera for the match between Palace and Yanited tonight. Just a one match trial, but I honestly don’t know what to think. Thoughts, Mixers.
Back
Top Bottom