Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. P

Nathan Collins

What a player, when he's playing against you anyway. His best performance for us tonight.
  2. P

Financial situation of the club

Was informed a few weeks ago that our finances were and I quote 'dire' but no idea it was so bad to the point that Lopetegui was told he couldn't even sign players on a free transfer. Think urgent clarification needs to be sought from supporter groups/trust as to the financial stability and...
  3. P

Cashflow situation

It's increasingly becoming clear that the club is experiencing cashflow issues and that it's negatively affecting our ability to sign players in the transfer market. Thought I'd pass on a few points that I heard a week ago as people deserve to know the state of the club behind the scenes...
  4. P

Mentality and Character

The reason for our awful away form this year is because this squad lacks characters and possesses a weak mentality. Lage partly to blame for getting rid of leaders (whatever their ability) without replacing them. This squad lacks characters and has a weak mentality. Okay with 30k at their back...
  5. P

Sarabia

I like how he works hard off the ball and his positional discipline is sound but he strikes me as yet another nothing player from the Mendes cartel who can look good on the eye occasionally while largely contributing absolutely nothing in terms of end product. Do we need better or am I being a...
  6. P

Dyche or Nuno - Now

Neither were my first choices but we're in that desperate of a situation that we need a Manager in now who can get us organised and be given the WC break to implement his style. We are far too easy to beat, the first objective needs to be to get us organised from the back and then develop from...
  7. P

The 'Great Squad' Myth

Can we please stop repeating the 'great squad' myth now? We have some good technicians but our squad totally lacks any sort of balance. Far too many players like Moutinho and Podence who, while they have their plus points, lack both the profile and the attributes to scrap it out, especially in...
  8. P

Jeff Shi

Any chance the bloke might get his head out of his **** and rectify the disastrous managerial appointment he made just over a year ago? It's pretty obvious where things are heading if he doesn't. Alright to talk about growing the club and hiking ticket prices year on year (which is an even...
  9. P

Dendoncker

Bid accepted from Villa for around £13m. Good luck to him. Not the best on a technical level but has been a good squad player for the last few seasons and has filled in where required. I assume B.Traore will be on his way sooner rather than later.
  10. P

Dendoncker

Everton are interested in Dendoncker according to Fabrizio Romano -
  11. P

Set Pieces

Why can't we defend them? Why can't we attack them? Would love to see what we work on in training because it's been a huge weakness all season and nothing seems to change. Reflects extremely poorly on the coaching staff that such a fundamental/basic of the game is seemingly so badly neglected.
  12. P

Gattuso

Don't shoot the messenger but according to some outlets in the Italian press, we are supposedly looking at him as a replacement for Nuno next season. TMW - Napoli, il Wolverhampton pensa a Gattuso per la prossima stagione - TUTTOmercatoWEB.com...
  13. P

Jean-Clair Todibo

Now this would be a good signing, very highly rated. We are in pole position apparently, fee quoted is €20-25 million euros. https://amp.sport.es/es/noticias/mercado-fichajes/wolverhampton-pole-fichaje-todibo-8100775?__twitter_impression=true
  14. P

Batth

Off to Stoke for £3.5million according to John Percy at the Telegraph. Good luck to him, a good bit of cash for us too.
  15. P

Adam Reach

Sounds like we might be interested. Wolves line up January move for Sheffield Wednesday winger Adam Reach
  16. P

Costa

In the Portugal squad.
  17. P

Layvin Kurzawa

Another one! Wolves plotting deadline day swoop for £22m PSG defender Layvin Kurzawa
  18. P

Edwards

Just passing on what I've heard........ He's not in the squad today (as some people have already mentioned) as Cardiff or Blues are in for him with a bid having been made. Don't know whether it's been accepted or not but it's on the table. If true, Warnock would make more sense than Redknapp...
  19. P

Championship - Manager of the Season

Just wanted to put my early pick out there and say what a fantastic achievement from Nigel Clough to keep Burton up this season when you consider their resources. Not to mention that they've played us off the park twice this season. Has to be manager of the season for me. Wondering what...
  20. P

Gary Rowett

Was at the game today apparently.
Back
Top Bottom