Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Saltyjim

Today’s Games 2023-2024

City. Arsenal winning would be unbearable.
  2. Saltyjim

Season 1-10 no words !!!

3. Saltyjim

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I’d rather see the old FL clubs like Oldham, Hartlepool and Rochdale bounce back than another London suburban club.
  4. Saltyjim

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

The “high bar” is adjustable.
  5. Saltyjim

Penalty incoming….
  6. Saltyjim

Cunha to blame for that?
  7. Saltyjim

It’s never going to get overturned because Attwell is on VAR. He’s as clueless as Pawson.
  8. Saltyjim

And that’s why I’m starting to detest football. Just a collision, never a penalty.
  9. Saltyjim

VAR 2023-24

Fabianski is 6’3”, Max is 6’4” (and was in the air) and Chirewa is 5’11”. The shot from behind the goal is misleading, the one from the side shows the keeper had a good view of the ball.
  10. Saltyjim

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Re the Spurs disallowed goal. Whilst Van der Ven was offside when the original shot was hit, an Arsenal player tried to block it, so going by the goal Salah scored against us in the Cup tie last year surely it should have been allowed?
  11. Saltyjim

Old Molineux Photos

100% Villazan imo.
  12. Saltyjim

Teams Who Can’t Catch Us 23/24

Brentford?
  13. Saltyjim

Teams Who Can’t Catch Us 23/24

Add Everton - appeal’s notwithstanding.
  14. Saltyjim

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Rob Jones on VAR? No surprise he’s got involved. He is the muppet who gave the penalty at Bramall Lane. Edit: My mistake - Jones is 4th official. Darren England on VAR. Famously on VAR for the Diaz “goal” at Spurs.
  15. Saltyjim

Forest- possible points deduction

Plus the fact Taylor was the ref who gave Newcastle their penalty at Molineux for a challenge similar (but with less contact) than Youngs challenge on Reyna.
  16. Saltyjim

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It’s dreadful. Less leagues covered as well. No mention of the National League north and south play-offs that were on the fixtures list earlier today.
  17. Saltyjim

JONZY 54 - Ref for Luton (H)

David Coote 4 th official Thomas Bramall VAR - Tierney Asst VAR - Scott Ledger. I think Coote reffed the home match v Chelsea and wasn’t too bad.
  18. Saltyjim

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

Thought we gave it a good go considering the injury issues. Both goals had a massive slice of luck and the first came at just the right time for them. If we’d been able to keep it scoreless until half time would have been interesting to see how they coped in the second half. Think we missed a...
  19. Saltyjim

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

I think it’s funny they are doing away with replays the season after Klopp leaves. We could have a winter break as well now that he’s gone.
  20. Saltyjim

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Rangers get their inevitable penalty. 15th in the league this season.
Back
Top Bottom