Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I can see Man City putting 4 or 5 past Spurs on Tuesday. Spurs wont mind too much if it means Arsenal dont win the title.
  2. Macman

Season 1-10 no words !!!

3. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Spot on Frank. I felt the same watching that match just. You just know Bolton will win at Wembley.
  4. Macman

City verdict

Hate admitting it, but I couldn’t watch any more after they went two nil up. I turned the tv over to watch any old crap. It just felt so difficult and awkward that I couldn’t stomach seeing us so poor and pretty much humiliated. One thing that was brought to my attention was the Man City fans...
  5. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

****ty Blues winning
  6. Macman

Lopetegui

Agree. I was desperate for him to come to Wolves and absolutely delighted when he joined. However, he seemed to create a lot of baggage and he became more important than the players. I wasnt too unhappy when he left as you could see he was becoming hard work. Credit where its due as he did pull...
  7. Macman

Manchester City (A) Pre-Match Thread!

We all know it will be a tough game, and fully expect a defeat. However, there is always that hope we could possibly grind out a point. After all, we have won there before now.
  8. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

My lad went. Great win and bring on Monday! Telford need to be in the National League North at the very least.
  9. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Must be difficult for Ten Hag trying to plan ahead for next season when, deep down, you know its only a matter of time before you get the sack. No amount of money will suddenly turn them into Man City.
  10. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yes, as soon as he cut to his left foot you knew it was 2-0, and that was before he took the shot.
  11. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Arsenal 2-0
  12. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

VAR… naturally
  13. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Reverse psychology Norman! If and hopefully when one or more of them doesn’t happen, then it makes it more the sweeter.
  14. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Agree Jade, dont begrudge them promotion back to the Championship, but happy for them to climb no higher. :)
  15. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Why is the pessimist in me thinking this.. - Albion will beat Preston next week, and also get to Wembley - Ipswich will lose at Cov in midweek gifting Leeds the chance to finish 2nd - Villa will win the Europa Conference League, and finish 4th for Champions League (Midlands Today will be licking...
  16. Macman

Luton (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Ive got a good feeling about today. The disappointments and frustrations of VAR over the last few weeks will end today with a much needed win.
  17. Macman

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

He has been doing this for a few games though for Rangers. Dont understand how surely the manager, coaching staff and fellow players must have surely spoken to him. Yet it seems ingrained in him that you do wonder if that will always be in him. He simply cant be coached to act any different.
  18. Macman

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

This is how BBC quote his miss… “Silva didn't score, though. In collapsing to the floor, Silva looked like an octopus falling out of a tree. Somewhere out there, Peter van Vossen was celebrating. No longer the holder of the greatest missed sitter award.”
  19. Macman

Lopetegui

Im kinda hoping West Ham miss out on Europe. Getting fed up of seeing them like they have some entitlement to play in Europe each season now, and if Lopetegui was there it would be even more painful.
  20. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Do Real Madrid, Barcelona and PSG only ever play at night? Ive never seen a game involving any of them played in daylight. They must be nocturnal.
Back
Top Bottom