Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. mikic

Southbank queue

Never missed a kick off. Probably will here. What is going on?
  2. mikic

Goal kicks

Been slowly annoying me for a while. Can a purist explain the logic to me? Rui isn't injured, but we have x2 defenders in the penalty area with him. He take a short pass to one of them. They then launch it. We then lose the ball, but because they're so deep they're playing everyone onside and...
  3. mikic

Olympiacos refund

Anyone had a refund for the home leg?
  4. mikic

The mural programme

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, but has anyone received their programme for the first home game? £7 and you receive a limited edition programme? I paid and sent the picture in but haven't received anything yet.
  5. mikic

Booking fees

Am I right in saying that the club had communicated that it acknowledged fans' frustrations re booking fees so was seeking to reduce them? I just bought two tickets to the stoke friendly and have been charged 2.50, 1.50 for the first booking and 1.00 for the second one. Doesn't seem like they...
  6. mikic

Does neves miss the Leeds Game?

Would have been today but we haven't played?
  7. mikic

Not all doom and gloom

Usually this result would have ruined my weekend. Especially after wednesday. However the wife and I welcomed out baby boy to the world this week. I drove home from new cross on Monday evening with him in the back and took and unnecessarily long route home via molineux. I told him when he is...
  8. mikic

The biggest summer in recent memory

I believe this summer will nake or break us as a top flight contender. Get it right we will be challenging top 6. Get it wrong next season will be the same as this one. And the last one for that matter, with the financial gap between us and those coming down becoming increasingly large it will...
  9. mikic

Sack him or go down.

Over to you FOSUN. That was pathetic.
  10. mikic

6 of the starting 11 were from league 1

Read it on another thread and thought it worthy of a thread of its own Three managers later and we still, still, have not developed a team that will take the next step forward. New owners, millions invested and going backwards. 6 out of 11 who are clearly not good enough. The table doesn't lie...
  11. mikic

Edwards and saville

Carrying them. No wonder we can't score goals when these two play together to supply one up top. Wwfc rewarding mediocrity yet again.
  12. mikic

One senior fit striker

Take over or no take over, that is an absolute disgrace. I feel sorry for jackett to be honest.
  13. mikic

The Final Game

I'm going to give Jacket what for from the stands. I'm sick of the man. He talks $$$$, his tactics are painfully dull and his man management is dog $$$$. He cost us last year with his constant negativity and this season has been a complete farce. We are anti football, hoof merchants which has...
  14. mikic

End of Season Dinner

£120 pp to congratulate the club on what has been the most uninspiring/turgid/negative/overhyped/depressing/soul destroying season of my life. Anyone going?
  15. mikic

Love the Wolves, hate the board

Less than 6 months from this; http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11699/9956655/norwich-target-benik-afobe-not-for-sale-say-wolves Anyone had enough of this bull$$$$? The club made a statement of fact of its intentions. They quoted we would not sell our best player How can they...
  16. mikic

How many points to stay up?

All I'm bothered about now to be honest. Playoff hopes are long gone, the manager doesn't appear to have a clue and the owner wants rid. To put it into context, the fee we are due to pay for the new winger was covered by the sky TV revenues from the last three home games. Anyway 51 points for...
  17. mikic

Anybody feel the same as three years ago?

I do. And it scares the $$$$ out of me. We wouldn't come back like we did last time.
  18. mikic

Coady for price

Substitute of the season
  19. mikic

Who paid for the Helecopter?

Seriously? We can't fund coaches for fans. We won't invest in the team, yet the club's got the cash to fly our CEO to the game? Genuine question. If anyone in the EandS reads this can you please ask the question for me?
  20. mikic

Look like they can't be *****

All over the pitch. Absolutely unacceptable.
Back
Top Bottom