Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Must have been wolves fans in the away end shame they got new owners.
  2. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Goodnight scum bags
  3. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Have the Albion not sold out. Seems lots of empty seats at the front. Or they unable to be sold
  4. W

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Adam Idah on loan at Celtic has scored 7 goals for Celtic seems to have been liked there fans. Yet he’s struggled for Norwich. He’s got better stats for his time. Yes granted Celtic are form team but even more of a telling sign of Silva ability
  5. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Good night Aston Villa. Gabby prince William Tom hanks unai Emery You’ve been had one hell of a spanking
  6. W

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Played okay today. But level of opposition and only having 10 men. Silly goal celebration. Let your football do the talking. Has potential to make himself a hero next week v Celtic. Or another poor performance will finish it off for him up there
  7. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

MISSED
  8. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Grrrr Penalty
  9. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Is it just my eyes or I am struggling to see the difference between the 2 kits. Got Emery excuse lined up for him. Strange why has he got his best 2 centre half's on the bench. Well done agent Podance. increased your value tonight.
  10. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Do we get any further money for Coady wining the league? Or just promotion? Another first game of the season with them?
  11. W

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

I beg to differ, he was never getting to the ball and closing down his man, it's an off the ball incident. Wasn't a clear and obvious error. But agree Cunha should have been sent off
  12. W

Season ticket prices 24/25

Might be on my own but.... Sorry but for one game I would fleece the Bin dippers, £30 a ticket and sell for over 2K. pays for my season ticket for next 2/3 seasons. Plus they would be surrounded by wolves fans and Hear that Man City have won the league.
  13. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Deli Ali free agent. Would you take a risk?
  14. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Luton win they go above Forest and Everton Burnley win. 3 points behind forest Can they both loose. Everton and forest
  15. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Being saying for months Cole Palmer is over rated. Begining to look stupid now.
  16. W

Sammy Szmodics

Only if hull get promoted I think
  17. W

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Got it wrong tonight. With Nelson playing nearly as 3rd centre back. Cost us the first goal. Also missed him carrying the ball forward. Think Traore would have been suited tonight also. Looked a lot better last 10 with cunha and being able to hold the ball up. Hands have been tired a lot...
  18. W

View from the Opposition West Ham

England won the World Cup in 1966
  19. W

Ipad and late defeats....

Brighton we scored very early on was able to bring experience on Dawson / Semedo / Neto / Sarabia V Coventry we scored in 85 minutes. Coventry may aswell go for bust and loose 3-1 so went for it. Apart from maybe bringing on B Traore o Neil had no options and had taken a defender off...
  20. W

Matheus Cunha

Captain material right there
Back
Top Bottom