Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. sedgwolf1980

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Got visions of a 2-0 Albion win, Norwich will sneak past Leeds, and the **** win the final with ease. You just know it.
  2. sedgwolf1980

Are you watching Guo Guangchang?

Like it or lump it, this us basically where we are as a club and, barring getting taken over by an oil state, this is the best we can ever realistically hope for, as sad as that may be. Sure, occasionally the stars align and you get seasons like the first one back, or spells like we had under...
  3. sedgwolf1980

The Villa Euro Dreams Commiseration Thread

Whilst I agree these threads are silly, as they have had an amazing season to be fair, there is no doubt at all that when they beat Lyon they 100% thought they would walk this competition. The fact they got schooled, and Pod was at the heart of it, is a nice little kick up the backside to them...
  4. sedgwolf1980

Lopetegui

Lopetegui is levels above any manager we are likely to get for at least a generation or so. Dislike him as a man, I do, but can’t help but think what a massive opportunity we missed out on. Ships long sailed, Fosuns revised ambitions have been laid bare. Would suggest you don’t torture yourself...
  5. sedgwolf1980

Kilman keep or sell?

Half soaked. Which isn’t a good look for a captain and centre half of a EPL side.
  6. sedgwolf1980

City verdict

Not going to lie, didn’t watch the second half. My main takes from the bits I did watch though… that stat about us being ranked 20th in terms of giving the ball away in dangerous areas is getting nowhere near enough focus. That is the single biggest thing thing we could improve on for next...
  7. sedgwolf1980

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

City don’t need any help, they are different gravy. The fact they get it, just sums up how utterly impossible this league is at times.
  8. sedgwolf1980

Just take them off the pitch. What’s the ****in point.
  9. sedgwolf1980

So frustrating we haven’t had a squad like this the last couple months. Hey ho, let’s at least give them a game. Come on lads.
  10. sedgwolf1980

Lopetegui

Maybe I’m in the minority but I think he would be a perfect appointment for them, can see him being successful.
  11. sedgwolf1980

FA charge GON

If he just blatantly ignores it, genuinely, what might happen? Would love to see him just crack on regardless. Actually annoys me how meekly clubs like ours are accepting all this bull**** right now.
  12. sedgwolf1980

Lopetegui

Feels weird he was ever even our manager.
  13. sedgwolf1980

Wolves v Luton Town comms thread.

Injuries have completely derailed our season. Such fine margins. Can’t help but think what might have been. Throw in the VAR shenanigans, this could so easily have been our best season at this level.
  14. sedgwolf1980

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Normally agree with a fair bit of what @WeAreTheWolvesII posts, however I don’t think I could do disagree more on this VAR debate. It also makes me genuinely sad that, as a passionate match going fan, you can be so ambivalent to this monstrosity and what’s it has done to the game. I haven’t...
  15. sedgwolf1980

Old Molineux Photos

16. sedgwolf1980

Crazy to think that the Onana assault in match week one probably don’t get into the top 10 of mental VAR/ref decisions against us this season. If you didn’t laugh you would cry.
  17. sedgwolf1980

Anyone still supporting VAR, and saying ‘it’s not VAR, it’s the officials’ DM me later as I have some magic beans to sell you. The apathy and acceptance of it, by so many football fans, just blows my brain. It’s the single worst thing to ever, ever happen to football. It’s the absolute...
  18. sedgwolf1980

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Whilst the links are obviously complete tosh, the noise, given recent events, doesnt exactly bode well does it.
  19. sedgwolf1980

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Keep Cunha, RAN, Gomes. Sign x2 senior forwards who can come in and the quality doesn’t drop off a cliff. Really is that simple for me.
  20. sedgwolf1980

Today’s Games 2023-2024

No, you right @mancwolf! Even when VAR is right, it’s wrong.
Back
Top Bottom