Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. O

Season 2023/24 - The Verdict

We avoided relegation. That really is my sole ambition for us these days, and it will be my ambition for us next season.
  2. O

Liverpool v Wolves comms thread.

Just what I thought.
  3. O

Liverpool v Wolves comms thread.

As they say, it always looks worse when you slow it down.
  4. O

Old Molineux Photos

Absolutely love this thread. So many great photos.
  5. O

Today’s Games 2023-2024

A massive rebuilding job needed at Old Trafford. It will be interesting to see what they do.
  6. O

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Really enjoyable watch when you're not emotionally involved.
  7. O

Season 1-10 no words !!!

8. O

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

It is what it is. I'm resigned to it now.
  9. O

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

The commentor just said that De Bruyne had a good view of the penalty incident. Didn't know he was refereeing the game.
  10. O

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

No way we get a penalty if that is up the other end.
  11. O

Terry Medwin RIP

That really was some Spurs team in the early 1960s. RIP Terry
  12. O

Congratulations King John!

Concur with everything written above. Wonderful player and magnificent servant to the club. Fully deserved.
  13. O

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I still watch it but I don't really regard it as a sport anymore. I view it as a spectacle.
  14. O

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I appreciate that West Ham get big crowds these days, a lot of whom I believe are heavily subsidised, but I do have a problem acknowledging a club as being 'big' if they have never won their domestic league in the whole of their history.
  15. O

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Maybe he needs something a bit tougher than the SPL at the moment, but not as tough as the Premier League. Also he is very much in the spotlight at Rangers, whereas if he joined a Championship club he might be able to go more under the radar and be allowed to just get on with playing football.
  16. O

Arsenal predictions

I quite fancied us before I heard Cunha was out. Difficult to see how we are going to score without him.
  17. O

Must admit that I am sick to death of reading about him. Surely a Championship club would be prepared to take a punt on him next season. Give him a full season in the Championship and let him sink or swim. A real make or break season. If he flops badly, we just have to cut our losses. You never...
  18. O

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

That's the name of the game now for a club like us, and along with VAR and FFP is the reason I am rapidly losing interest in football.
  19. O

Presumably we could keep loaning him out in the hope that he will hit a purple patch somewhere and increase his value or until his contract runs out whenever that is and he can leave for free.
  20. O

Everton, surely a points deduction?

The whole thing is so complicated at the moment, but I read that the new rule changes due to be introduced will effectively let Man City off the hook, and probably Chelsea too. The whole thing seems utterly corrupt to me.
Back
Top Bottom