Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Ian

International Fans Wolves tickets

As an overseas fan that will be visiting Wolverhampton in December, I was hoping to get tickets(2) for the home game against Burnley on 5th Dec. I have an international membership and was reading through the different packages ( hospitality) and was wondering if anyone on the mix has had one of...
  2. Ian

Cup win or Survival?

Not trying to pre-empt anything but if the scenario of winning the ( league) cup happens but we end up getting relegated what would you go for..... A day at Wembley and Silverware in the long empty cabinet or Premier league survival? For me staying in the top flight is vital for Wolves but I'm...
  3. Ian

Jock Stein/ Fergie

Most Wolves fans are aware that we approached Sir Alex to be our manager back in his Aberdeen days but I was watching a YouTube about Jock Stein and his death in the World cup qualifier and that got me onto reading more about him. It seems we wanted him to replace Cullis, when Stan's reign was...
  4. Ian

Ronnie Allen

A query for the more "mature" members of the forum.... Ronnie Allen. He was a bit before my time (I'm more McGarry/Chung era) but why was he sacked?... he seemed like he was building a good team and could obviously spot a young talented player, what was the reasoning behind replacing him with...
  5. Ian

Hahnemann article

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/he-loves-death-metal-guns-and-feeding-hens-ndash-he-must-be-a-goalie-1941319.html
Back
Top Bottom