Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Sedgley Gold N Black

Copa America this summer

Gutted for Cunha.
  2. Sedgley Gold N Black

How do you rate the job Matt Hobbs has done with transfers?

So far he's not really had any stinkers. We'll need to see more from Bellegarde on a consistent basis for £15m but there's been moments and he's been forced to play in a number of roles that he's not suited too. We don't really know how much of leaving us short of a striker was down to him...
  3. Sedgley Gold N Black

Lopetegui

I think Lopetegui's biggest issue was wanting to compete with Emery, straight away despite the different financial situations.
  4. Sedgley Gold N Black

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Seems odd given they've already got Gordon and Barnes, I'd have thought it'll be someone willing accept a rotation role replacing Almiron than Neto. Plus they're supposedly up against it with the financial rules.
  5. Sedgley Gold N Black

Copa America this summer

TBF it only finishes a day later than the Euro's do.
  6. Sedgley Gold N Black

Lopetegui

West Ham fans don't seem too keen on TalkSport, one suggested he'd rather have McKenna.
  7. Sedgley Gold N Black

Podence

Wonder if Nuno would want him again at Forest. Might be a bit awkward in the dressing room though but if they could get him for £5m it's a bit of a bargain IMV.
  8. Sedgley Gold N Black

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Just got the highlights on SkySports, why weren’t any of their 10 outfield players booked for surrounding the referee which led to RAN’s card?
  9. Sedgley Gold N Black

Never, he's trying to protect himself from someone who's about to come and assault him from behind. Viewed in the context of him just having done it once seconds before the throw and then him going for Cunha again who didn't even have the ball, there's only one person who should have had a card...
  10. Sedgley Gold N Black

Sarabia

Agree, we saw the best of him when he's had those two playing with him.
  11. Sedgley Gold N Black

It’s just crazy, the player isn’t even trying to play the ball just fouling Cunha (and then impedes Doc after).
  12. Sedgley Gold N Black

Team for Luton

Tom King + the u23s. The lack of integrity around the officials has ruined our PL season, let’s play the game back.
  13. Sedgley Gold N Black

Cunha was fouled, just as he was seconds before the throw when the same player aggressively/recklessly charged at him without an attempt to play the ball. It was as much self defence, it’s also very debatable if Cunha then even touches him or the player just backs away.
  14. Sedgley Gold N Black

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

It’s up there as one of the worst things I’ve ever seen on a football pitch tbh. What is he even trying to do, it’s as if he’s never seen a ball before.
  15. Sedgley Gold N Black

The problem is, he doesn't seem to want to be here, or at least be here whilst needing to fight for a place.
  16. Sedgley Gold N Black

We need to stop letting him dictate where he goes for a start. He seems to want to just go somewhere he'll get to play European football of some sort, rather than what'd actually best for his development or for us to recoup some of our outlay.
  17. Sedgley Gold N Black

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

To be fair people look back on the 20/21 summer as a failure due to the outlay on Silva, Semedo and even Hoever but we also added RAN (initially on loan), Toti and Vitinha (again on loan). Had Vitinha been given a bit more game time, and signed, we’d really be looking at three incredible...
  18. Sedgley Gold N Black

Season ticket prices 24/25

They need to do something, I've said around this time every year the club have a problem FOSUN inherited where the most expensive seats (Billy Wright) were massively under priced compared to other clubs and it's compounded even further by being filled with those on discounted tickets OAPs in the...
  19. Sedgley Gold N Black

Suspensions

One of his (v Villa IIRC) was for stumbling over a ball someone had blasted at him following a foul being given... The surrounding/complaining to the referees is one we've been particularly hard done by I'd say.
  20. Sedgley Gold N Black

The 85% cap on player spending

My understanding of the UEFA one is that the squad cost control rule is annual and limits you to spending 70% of your revenue on player + coach costs but there's also a "financial health" rule, which is more aligned to the current rules, permitting a loss of 60m euros over a rolling three year...
Back
Top Bottom