Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Post Season Awards

Are you for real???
  2. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Palarse Verdict

On the Comms Thread the usual suspects have decided that the Geography Teacher is back !!! Well done Gary and the boys, running on empty for the last couple of months through no fault of your own, yours was a noble effort in the circumstances this season. Thanks for all those brilliant days...
  3. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Wolves v Crystal Palace comms thread.

I wonder will Enso get a few minutes??
  4. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Robert Plant - Molineux Mix

Boo… Hiss !!!! :p You’re really talking about ‘YNWA’
  5. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Robert Plant - Molineux Mix

Hear Hear !!!! I’v always loved it and wish we would sing it !!!!
  6. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Surely off ????
  7. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Today’s Games 2023-2024

What a player we’ve lost in Vitinha !! Different class with an amazing engine. Oh well …..
  8. Wagstaffe Was Magic

GOTS -- now with Poll

See above! You’re welcome
  9. Wagstaffe Was Magic

GOTS -- now with Poll

Hwang v Newcastle…. the set up by Toti was great, but the drag back at that pace by Hwang and then the finish was sublime skill
  10. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Fan tributes at Luton game

Rest in peace all
  11. Wagstaffe Was Magic

POTS -- Now with Poll

First time for many years where you could give it to 5 or 6 players and nobody would complain!!! I’d vote for Nelson Somedo, simply because he has seen off the boo boys and fair play to him
  12. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

Shhhhhh!!!!!! Do you realise how many agendas you are destroying with your flippancy….. Be very careful, you may not be allowed back on here if this kind of posting against the grain continues!
  13. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Luton (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Yea but scoring 4 ????? Unlikely….
  14. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Old Molineux Photos

What a fantastic picture of Bert !!! And of the old Molineux !!
  15. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Hot Pork @ Molineux

My brother in law and I always enjoyed the pork baps with apple sauce and even cracking from the first van by the Billy Wright statue. However not been available for a few years now and we both miss it
  16. Wagstaffe Was Magic

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

I enjoy reading all threads on the Mix which I visit several times each day!! Just to say however, that the word ‘have’ has not disappeared from the vocabulary!!! How many threads have contributions where ‘have’ is abandoned and replaced by ‘of’ !!! Wtf??? “Gomes should of scored”...
  17. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Jeff Shi Out

The paucity of striker cover is unforgivable according to some fans but in defence of Jeff, it wasn’t his fault that we purchased a succession of dud strikers while spending a small fortune … Silva £35m Guedes £25m Cutrone £15m Sasa £15m £90m spent by Fosun ……. and how many goals??
  18. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Old Molineux Photos

Correct!! We left the gold shorts behind at the start of the 69-70 season!!
  19. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Abu Dhabi out !!!!! Let joy be unconfined ……
  20. Wagstaffe Was Magic

FA charge GON

I don’t know how he has kept his cool for so long, over so many wrong decisions, seeing his team lose 8 points as a result of incorrect decisions, and remained so gracious!! It was the straw that broke the camels back on Saturday I don’t blame him one little bit!
Back
Top Bottom