Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

Joao Gomes, Mrs Gomes and Baby Gomes

Félicitations, Joao & family :~}
  2. C

The Villa Euro Dreams Commiseration Thread

I enjoyed seeing them screw it up myself. However - I'm really not sure I'd call Olympiakos a Greek farmers team. They're a very good team in a league with some other very good teams in it too. Personally I'm not actually so surprised they beat Villa myself. Not that it makes it any less...
  3. C

Lopetegui

I suspect he'll actually do very well with them.
  4. C

City verdict

That felt like watching your car go through the crusher; a kind of vague resistance to the inevitable and then a buckle and then the inevitable. In all honesty I think anyone playing them tonight would have been not a great deal dissimilar in terms of outcome. We tried to ping it about but...
  5. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I have zero sympathy for Blooze myself. Too many disagreeable situations at their place over the years, and their comedy-gold hubris with Zola & then Rooney seals it for me. Bye bye Blooze
  6. C

Clattenburg Quits Forest....

With due apologies to the Mods ... I think the word some folk are looking for here is "malakas", not "malaki". Or it certainly used to be. Note it is not necessarily an offensive word at all and all depends on context and relationships - you'd greet your mate with "Giassou malakas; ti eginai?"...
  7. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I thought he was a terrific player for us, but his theatrics not only made him & us look like ducks but were also unprofessional. How many times was he lying around on the floor like a fool and leaving us with 10 men. Ridiculous. It looked like he was in labour sometimes.
  8. C

Podence

My Olympiakos friends in Athens certainly like & rate him.
  9. C

GOTS -- now with Poll

We were right behind Neto when he scored that peach @ Luton - the speed, the power, the accuracy; it was sensational what he did there. He was close to getting a second similar one too from memory.
  10. C

Hwang

Interesting conversation with a Luton fan when picking up our boy from school today - his view [he was at the game too; he's a pro football coach so you'd hope he knows his stuff] was that Hwang was amazing for us and was the player that won us the game cos of his runs in behind etc. He was...
  11. C

Hot Pork @ Molineux

There was a van near the BW statue I think it was with a menuboard on which I spied the word "pork"; obviously I went to take a proper peep but it was in fact "pulled pork burgers". Might be nice I spoze but not the real deal, sadly. My shopping list for the summer [along with a new striker or...
  12. C

Hot Pork @ Molineux

I didn't, no; a real shame. I even took us on a goose chase thru town on the hunt for some, but couldn't find anything hot-pork-related at all. It wasn't a thorough search but previously I remember it being hard not to find any. That was the first time I've been thru town in a long while; we...
  13. C

Hwang

Jeez - there's always someone we have to lay into for "he's not this, he's not that" etc; what is it with our lot? He's been very good since coming back; goals and chances, harrying & hassling. There's no one else I'd prefer at the moment to be on the end of things. As good a finisher as we've...
  14. C

My sons first game...

It's a beautiful thing and a memory forever. Ours was the Blades FA Cup game 2 years ago. A nice way to start too. Mind you, our trip today was our first win at Molineux since then :cool:
  15. C

I like Boubs

He's rapid for such a physique. A proper alpha-athlete. Ross Barkley's going to be having some twitchy dreams tonight.
  16. C

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

The first half was pretty pedestrian & uninspiring IMO, but we came alive in the second half and could-should have scored a hatful. Bouba, Mario, Semedo & Gomez all very good; Hwang caused them problems; Cunha good but still getting back up to speed. The lack of real penetration down the...
  17. C

Luton (H) Pre-Match Thread!

We’re enjoying a bit of food and then heading over to find some samosas from Manni. Very quiet in town today.
  18. C

Hot Pork @ Molineux

That does sound very very nice, but in the same breath just doesn't sound right to me either. It's gotta be proper good quality bread baps / rolls / call them as some folk will. With just a bit of chew & firmness to them. Not for me those soft airy candy-floss-like white-****e bread-related...
  19. C

Hot Pork @ Molineux

Only had those in France & Poland :p
  20. C

Hot Pork @ Molineux

We lived near-ish to Upton Park some years back, and jellied eels are alive and well in East London; not my thing either TBH, although the liquor they're often served with is really good sometimes. Lots of parsley and with the best ones, roasted garlic in it too. Pie & mash still going strong...
Back
Top Bottom