Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. CITIZEN ERASED

Matt Doherty Testimonial

Matt is approaching 10 years as a Wolves players...I get the feeling this sort of longevity might soon be a thing of the past at Wolves. I wondered if Wolves/Matt have any plans to mark it with a testimonial game - maybe this time next year? As well as a good way to make some money for charity...
  2. CITIZEN ERASED

Roderick Miranda

Still has about 2.5 years left on his Wolves contract by my reckoning. Anybody know how he is getting on in Greece...And did anything ever come of the match fixing allegations?
  3. CITIZEN ERASED

Money talks

Going to tread carefully here as don't want to be accused of saying something slanderous or libelous. Noticing an increasing number of well known names in the game particularly pundits, some of whom have never really had nice things to say about us, are suddenly jumping on the bandwagon and...
  4. CITIZEN ERASED

Attempt a new original song

Thought I'd have a stab at creating a new song...as far as I'm aware no other team has used Smells Like Teen Spirit (Nirvana) so thought I'd use that as a template. Let me know your thoughts and suggestions for alternate lyrics more than welcome, conscious that this transfer window might result...
  5. CITIZEN ERASED

Spuds

Mother has tasked me with getting hold of some Maris Piper potatoes for Christmas. I know I can pick up the small bags from Aldi/Sainburys but wondered if anybody knows where I could get a big sack of them from? I'm aware you can pick up sacks from some wholesalers but unsure if these are just...
  6. CITIZEN ERASED

Electronic Cigarettes at Molineux

Have done a search but couldn't spot a similar thread so apologies in advance if this has already been covered. I've recently invested in one of these vapour emitting e-cigs in a bid to cut down on actual ciggies...so far so good..although it isn't the most pleasant experience it is working...
  7. CITIZEN ERASED

Matt Grayson

Head of Comms and PR at Wolves. Does a good job doesn't he?
  8. CITIZEN ERASED

ESPN - Virgin Media

Not sure if everybody is aware but ESPN is free for a month on Virgin media starting today.
  9. CITIZEN ERASED

Tactical groundskeeping

I noticed 5 minutes before the 2nd half kicked off that we had 8 groundskeepers desperately trying to repair the turf on the flank adjacent to the Steve Bull stand at the South Bank end. Did I just miss them relaying the cut up turf all over the pitch or does anybody think they were they...
  10. CITIZEN ERASED

Changing seats for tomorrow.

I have a season ticket (swipe card) and want to buy my cousin a ticket tomorrow and sit with him. I'm amongst ST holders so know I can't sit in my seat. Can I get this done tomorrow - will they just cancel game on my card and give me a paper ticket? Also, what time does ticket office...
  11. CITIZEN ERASED

The captaincy and my sensitivity

I wonder if any body feels the same way I do about the captaincy. Seeing Wolves being led by Johnson bought out some mixed feeling from myself. I like having a defender as captain, a voice to command the back line and someone who offer a better perspective...purely by being able to take...
  12. CITIZEN ERASED

if Mick was to go

Next season Hodgson takes baggies down on the last day. Mick keeps us up, mid tableish...but is forced to leave after being told he is the long lost relative of the king of Azerbeijan, who is currently on his deathbed. Leaving Mick next in line for the throne. With no manager we approach...
  13. CITIZEN ERASED

Gormanzola

So after his current exams and subsequent break he will be returning to Wolves full focused on his footballing career. Considering his experience in playing in international games for NI do we see him as a player who is going to slot right into our first team? I would assume we will end up...
  14. CITIZEN ERASED

phone internet coverage at the Mol

All season I've been annoyed at half time trying to get on any site with my Blackberry curve on O2 during half time. At the Blackburn I could have thrown it up the wall, I managed to get the Sky Sports app working but it lagged really badly. Is there anything I can do with my internet...
  15. CITIZEN ERASED

todays game televised?

Is it on sky sports or espn...or do I need to find a pub with a foreign satelite?
  16. CITIZEN ERASED

Wolves FC - The Movie

Just a bit of fun - Inspired by the release of the WBA dvd. Not sure if done before but if the story of Wolves was turned into a film who do you suggest should play the roles? I'll get the obvious one out of the way... Elijah Wood as Stephen Hunt: And Willow Smith (Will Smith's...
  17. CITIZEN ERASED

Gola Speed Demon

Nine years ago I was skateboarding with friends by Wolves Uni on a matchday. As the fans walked past some bloke, probably in his thirties came past with a gola man-bag on and started running, pratting about. I called him Gola Speed Demon to my mates. He heard and came walking all the way...
  18. CITIZEN ERASED

Radio Gaga

To all the folks going to the game - enjoy! I'm going to be stuck with Mummsy flogging junk at a car boot sale in Cannock. Which radio station has the Wolves commentary and what FM frequency is it? Ta x
  19. CITIZEN ERASED

Well done WBA

Much as it pains me to say it they have done brilliantly. Hodgson has worked wonders and Odemwingie is proof of how beneficial a prolific goal scorer can be in this league. Still hope we stuff 'em next week mind you.
  20. CITIZEN ERASED

Going down...but we'll be back

Remember the camaraderie during the last few games when we were last relegated. Have we got too greedy after managing to last a second season this time around? It is a bit crazy that we are in a far better position this time around, still a point from safety...yet the depression is sky...
Back
Top Bottom