Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. bigbluewolf

Fan taken ill before match today

A fan was taken ill near the corner of the Billy Wright and the ticket office about 2.00pm this afternoon. It looked very serious as someone was giving them chest compressions and an ambulance arrived. I don’t know whether it was a man or woman as I didn’t look for longer than about 10-15...
  2. bigbluewolf

World Cup every 2 years

FIFA are claiming that 55% of people questioned during a survey want a World Cup every two years. I don't, I'd rather it be every four years. It's tradition, the Euros take up the gaps between World Cups, I think a four year gap will keep it special. So it's a simple choice - yes or no.
  3. bigbluewolf

Membership Smart Card

I've purchased a MyWolves membership and received the pack which includes the smart card. What I cannot figure out is how match tickets are uploaded to the smart card. Can anyone tell me how this actually works? I have contacted Wolves themselves and all they have told me is that 'tickets get...
  4. bigbluewolf

Favourite moment...

What is your favourite moment from this season? Mine is Ryan Bennett's winner against Bristol City and the ensuing celebrations both by the players and, of course, Nuno. After the rubbish that Lee Johnson came out with in the days before the match, being down to 10 men so early, then going...
  5. bigbluewolf

Balls to Cancer Prostate Cancer screen petiton

I’m guessing there are a few of us over 50 or getting near that age so please would you consider signing this petition started by the charity Balls to Cancer to try and get the government to make Prostate cancer testing mandatory for any man over the age of 50. Balls to Cancer Petition For...
  6. bigbluewolf

Inside US private prisons

Very powerful piece of investigative journalism about privately-run prisons in the US. Long, but well worth spending the time reading. http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/cca-private-prisons-corrections-corporation-inmates-investigation-bauer
  7. bigbluewolf

Roll on tomorrow...

when the election is over and hopefully all this political bickering should be behind us. I somehow doubt it though.
  8. bigbluewolf

2 year deal for Edwards

Dave Edwards new contract Signed a new two year contract. https://twitter.com/OfficialWolves/status/477358945531461632
  9. bigbluewolf

A comment on the Verdict Threads

As I write this, 18 posts out of 80 have been edited/deleted on the Preston verdict thread. I know all the reasons why you are now only allowed to post player ratings and your verdict but this forum is getting ridiculous in regards to the verdict thread. It's getting so petty about what you...
  10. bigbluewolf

Mobile networks

I'm with o2 and have been for about 13 years. Service has been pretty good until the last two to three years when I've had issues with lack of 3G coverage, straight-to-voicemail-without-ringing even though I have a full signal, dropped calls etc etc. Pretty much your standard shoddy service by...
  11. bigbluewolf

Phone OS customisation - is it all that?

Interesting article from HTC about home screen customisation, or lack of, by smartphone users. http://blog.htc.com/2013/02/redefining-htc-sense/ Customisation options are good to have but it appears that once the initial excitement about being able to change things, it soon wears off...
  12. bigbluewolf

Yet another reason why I can't wait to leave o2

My contract expiry date of 1st November cannot come round quick enough Beware of what you say when using o2 http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/phones/2013/02/on-o2-beware-what-you-say-someone-could-be-listening
  13. bigbluewolf

Don't look down...

Really, don't look down. Especially if you have a fear of heights. Aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
  14. bigbluewolf

Trinity Mirror closing three local papers

Chase Post, the Stafford Post and the Sutton News are all being closed by the Trinity Mirror Group. BBC story That's my son's paper round delivering the Stafford Post gone and with it his wages. He's really disappointed.
  15. bigbluewolf

Extreme ironing

Surely this can only happen in this country.... Extreme ironing :rolleyes:
  16. bigbluewolf

Google Maps directions

Go to Google Maps and get directions from Japan to China. Then look at step 43. :laugh:
  17. bigbluewolf

Funny thread

Saw this on another forum and just thought I would share Funny thread
  18. bigbluewolf

BlackBerry spares

My son has a BlackBerry Curve 8520 and has broken the rear battery cover. Does anyone know where I can buy a new cover for it? Genuine would be preferred.
  19. bigbluewolf

Road chaos in Stafford #fail

The back road I use to get to work every morning was closed yesterday and is still closed this morning. Why? Because the Police closed it for safety reasons. Why was it unsafe? Because Staffordshire County Council haven't gritted it? When are the Police going to open it? When it's safe...
  20. bigbluewolf

New Apple MacBook released...

Just thought I would let you all know about the latest Apple release - the MacBook Wheel. Looks like it's a revolutionary laptop which will change the face of computing as we know it. Click on the link to find out more. http://www.theonion.com/content/video/apple_introduces_revolutionary
Back
Top Bottom