Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. bod101

5 a side tournament in aid of Little rascals/STFC foundation

Quick plug for this, doing some work with the company BettyBetBet and they are putting on a charity five a side tournament in aid of Dave Edwards's Little rascals charity and Shrewsbury town fc foundation. If that isn't enough, I might be playing in it so if you fancy kicking lumps out of me...
  2. bod101

Forum Issues?

and are you following a saved link? clear the cache/cookies then enter then go to molineumix.co.uk and login again.
  3. bod101

Forum Issues?

have you cleared the cache/cookies since we changed things?
  4. bod101

Forum Issues?

Can we assume you are both working again now?
  5. bod101

Team for Luton

Sa Semedo Kilman Toti Ran Gomes Doyle Lemina Chirewa Cuhna Hwang The key is that the front three players are playing much more narrow the width can come from the full backs, and one of the midfield can sit in to cover the full back if they are caught forward. It would also mean we dont play so...
  6. bod101

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

exactly how i just read that
  7. bod101

Sarabia

Didn't have a good game this evening, but I do think he looks better when he has movement around him
  8. bod101

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I disagree about hwang, he scored a good goal and was largely isolated most of the time. The one good delivery he got he buried. Our tactics are poor, we know we haven't got the forwards available but haven't adjusted the formation really, we've just sat more players back. Corners for example...
  9. bod101

Bournemouth Verdict

Truly awful from tactics to performance. There was the brief flurry of actual top level football before var said hold my beer and brought below amateur, although I don't believe this is incompetence. If we sell all our flair players in the summer, who on their game win games for us, we'll be...
  10. bod101

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

So var ran down the clock
  11. bod101

Can they var a red card?
  12. bod101

Yep
  13. bod101

I'd support that
  14. bod101

Did it have anything to do with any of the play
  15. bod101

Needs to be a protest at this game now continual boo and corrupt chants
  16. bod101

Can someone watching TV tell where the foul was
  17. bod101

Hwang could do with some support the rest are so far back I hope with cuhna coming on he'd be in the space behind but it looks like he's playing the same Doyle role waaaaaay to deep
  18. bod101

Seriously questioning what was the point of coming tonight as the team haven't bothered to turn up and what I can see of tactics was never interested in anything other than not lose. No tempo, no focus, no interest
  19. bod101

Next Seasons Shirts

never been a fan of all gold, gold top black short for me is a must.
  20. bod101

Hot Pork @ Molineux

its gone, much to the upset of @USA Wolf
Back
Top Bottom