Search results

1. Wolfman jack

Brighton verdict

Our final ball : pass: control : vision is so poor. We should have been peppering their goal in the second half and possibly won the game but failed to make good chances from great positions
  2. Wolfman jack

Will we be Relegated?

The failure to strengthen our defence and the loaning out of our spare left back is unforgiveable. We all knew how difficult the opening couple of months were going to be so not surprised at our current points tally but its going to be tough with only 1 win out of last 15. Going to be very...
  3. Wolfman jack

Newcastle verdict

Korean ads all through the game tbf
  4. Wolfman jack

Newcastle verdict

Did anyone else nearly burst a blood vessel in the first half when we has throw in almost on corner flag in their half, and 4 passes later, it was back with our keeper. And did Semedo make more than a handful of forward passes - most were backwards and sideways. Just peed off with lack of wins.
  5. Wolfman jack

Luca Koleosho

Are Burnley selling all their players?
  6. Wolfman jack

Arsenal v Wolves comms thread.

Not surprising. Cant play expansively against the possible champions away.
  7. Wolfman jack

Rumours from the pub

With Kilman, Neto, prob Pod, Bueno , Hoever, Cundle Bentley, and some other kids (and Silva) leaving, our squad is looking thin again less than 1 week pre season. Do we never learn?
  8. Wolfman jack

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

It was widely reported in the papers. Talksport said 2 bids rejected before 3rd one accepted.
  9. Wolfman jack

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

The Neto / Chelsea deal has been in place for 2 months apparently so we have had plenty of time to identify a replacement, so expect a bit of news this week?
  10. Wolfman jack

FAO Jeff Shi: Paint the ******* stadium!

I was at the ground a couple of weeks ago and there was what appeared to be multiple mobile scaffolding rigs parked up. And a couple of blokes with scrapers faffing about with the bollards outside ticket office.
  11. Wolfman jack

Pre Season

I struggled with buying 2 tickets for the friendly from the website. So user unfriendly. Or was it just a old non technophile issue?
  12. Wolfman jack

Kilman keep or sell?

34 is not good
  13. Wolfman jack

Season ticket prices 24/25

All this was inevitable when the vast increase in tv money led to an explosion in transfer fees, overpaid players, suggestions of super leagues, crazy merchandise prices and the increase in “ branding”, and clubs being bought by corporate investment companies rather than individuals. It will...
  14. Wolfman jack

Next Seasons Shirts

Dont buy it. Simple
  15. Wolfman jack

Next Seasons Shirts

I would never spend 50£ plus on a polyester t shirt anyway.
  16. Wolfman jack

Did you renew?

Yes NB L but with a heavy and angry heart.
  17. Wolfman jack

Dont buy the new shirt but we need to swamp the office with email complaints. Do it. Dont just moan on here.
  18. Wolfman jack

Everyone e mail the club particularly regarding the wheelchair and u14 prices. Wolves have embarrassed themselves and alienated supporters.
  19. Wolfman jack

Jeff Shi E&S

If Pedro, RAN and Gomes go, it doesnt feel acceptable to whack up ST prices. Keep them, improve the squad and sort out the SB stand and I could be ok with it.
  20. Wolfman jack

Hwang

Hwang seems a really nice guy, works hard and is a regular and proven goal scorer but he cant dribble, head, hold the ball up, slam in 20 yarders , often mis controls the ball and frustrates me. He will do better with more support . But as long as he keeps scoring , Im happy enough.
Back
Top Bottom