Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. G

Are you watching Guo Guangchang?

O'Neill already seems to be assuming a lack of substantial funds in the summer to strengthen even If we sell Neto, Ait-Nouri Silva, Guedes Hoever, Cundle. Podence ETC. That is what is really worrying and presumably reflects initial conversations with Shi. There is a real danger that our end...
  2. G

Post Season Awards

Lemina has been immense. Well deserved and I would make him captain next season.
  3. G

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

35 m Silva. 27.5m Guedes, 15m. Sasa - have I left anyone out?
  4. G

So according to O'Neill we can look forward in the summer to a couple of our best players being sold to 'strengthen' the squad ..... A defeatist note and this season hasn't even ended yet. Fosun seemingly content to tread water at best. Of course when you throw £77m plus down the drain with...
  5. G

Posters of the season.

Mutchy for sheer patience. Tring for consistent rational analysis.
  6. G

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

All predictable and simply grateful the torture is over. Dawson 's absence felt particularly today. Far too many times giving the ball away in dangerous areas. Haaland is obviously very good but allowing him 4 goals? That is amateurish. Apart from Mosquera we need another high class CB in the...
  7. G

Yup might as well sell them all quickly in the summer and let O'Neill go too. Hope we remember to doff our caps as they troop out and thank superior clubs for paying anything at all. After all, we are only Wolves a second rate club with no aspirations or future potential and almost certainly...
  8. G

Podence

Yes I remember that so well. Big error by the club.
  9. G

Bournemouth Verdict

Inevitably with this short bad run some turn on GON quietly forgetting that he has had no support whatsoever from the board to strengthen the squad and has seen all his best attackers injured for long periods of time, plus losing his most important defender Dawson to injury, plus seeing £140m of...
  10. G

Goalies, centre backs, wing backs, defensive midfielders- its strikers I want to see us associated with - we need two as an absolute priority. Everything else is secondary. I think Sa is perfectly adequate and just needs a more challenging GK behind him. Hoever and/or Lembikisa may be able to...
  11. G

We will see. Shi and Fosun are hopefully not stupid and will realise that the squad badly needs reinforcing. If we can't get a very good fee for Neto however, nor for Guedes, Podence and Silva you wonder how much the club is willing to spend in order to get the four or five extra bodies we need...
  12. G

Bournemouth Verdict

Why is anyone surprised? The thinness of the squad combined with an injury epidemic and constant VAR injustices is bound to result in these kind of jaded performances. The failure to even come up with a £4m loan fee for Broja or secure any kind of striker in January was always going to be fatal...
  13. G

Stadium Plans

If I was Fosun I would simply ask architects how can we add 10,000 to capacity without spending a fortune. There must be some low key solutions that would not break the bank. Putting aesthetic issues aside that is the immediate need and it is obvious any major schemes are impossible. There must...
  14. G

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

The dive that should concern us is that in his transfer market value. I am getting to the point where even £5m would be attractive. The sooner this whole sorry saga ends the better. Someone's head should fall for such incredible misjudgement at the club- particularly on the ridiculous size of...
  15. G

The club must not be distracted from signing a couple of first choice strikers and a winger if/when Neto goes. Everything else is secondary and funds may be somewhat limited to cover more than three serious signings. Mosquera coming back hopefully solves one problem and Hoever and/or Lembikisa...
  16. G

Yes and Bouba has a lot to offer if he is given a decent run. Still only 22.
  17. G

Ait-Nouri is the most important player for us to KEEP. Never mind the noise...we have many other players we can use to raise money and its about time Fosun showed some investment ambition as far as is allowed. Joao Gomes, Cunha and him are the key to any progress next season.
  18. G

So we sell all our best players in one go! Brilliant. And their replacements ....even more hilarious. Neto is the only important player we can afford to let go. The key to staying up and progressing is to keep hold of Ait-Nouri, Joao Gomes and Cunha and build a team around them.. You could add...
  19. G

Kilman keep or sell?

Definitely keep bar a £40m plus bid coming in. Just needs relief from captaincy imv as he hasn't got the personality needed for that role. Lemina for me would be a good option. Dawson winding down in his career means the loss of Kilman would be very serious barring having serious money to spend...
  20. G

As long as we keep RAN, Cunha and Gomes I'm happy for the club to wheel and deal, getting as much as possible for Neto in particular. Above all we need two new grown up strikers in the mix - and I don't mean Che Adams. Mosquera coming back and prospering will be crucial. Hoever and/or Lembikisa...
Back
Top Bottom