Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Boss Hogg

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

My second club Plymouth, lived there for several years. Truly a terrible appointment, there are other much better qualified but lower profile candidates available.
  2. Boss Hogg

Do the club actually care about the fans?

The club seem to be attempting a bizarre ‘cleansing’ of the fan base and of those who attend Molineux - no working class people from Wolvo, no OAP, no youngsters, no disabled. Rich day tripper tourists - yes please.
  3. Boss Hogg

Do the club actually care about the fans?

The difference between a 5% rise and what they have actually done is a massive impact for wolves fans but chicken feed for Wolves where the vast majority of revenues come from the tv contracts. They are clearly not interested in legacy fans, disabled fans or even young fans, they just want...
  4. Boss Hogg

Semedo

Thought it was a yellow myself. Once the on field ref sees it and gives the yellow that should be the end of it, no need for VAR involvement
  5. Boss Hogg

Which 3 sides will be relegated 2024/25

I’m with you Jade (but not literally :D )
  6. Boss Hogg

Rumours from the pub

I’d also be getting a championship loan for lonwijk, this guy’s going to save us some money in a couple of season’s time when he’s got some experience under his belt
  7. Boss Hogg

Question about Wolves/Molineux etc. 1900-1904

Crikey what a game, the legendary Fatty Foulkes in goal for the Blades
  8. Boss Hogg

First team training

they can’t play for us again until the next transfer window opens.
  9. Boss Hogg

Comparative results table 2023/24

Thanks for your work on this through the season @marrs-guitar it’s been interesting following it.
  10. Boss Hogg

Palarse Verdict

An alarming drop off in form that O’Neil doesn’t seem able to turn around and this could easily spill over into the new season. Defence is a shambles without Dawson. Maybe a controversial view but I would upgrade O’Neil in the summer
  11. Boss Hogg

Wolves v Crystal Palace comms thread.

Hope he hasn’t got rabies!
  12. Boss Hogg

Season 1-10 no words !!!

13. Boss Hogg

U18 & U23 news and info...

Surely the tactical thing to do is give them a first team game and use that to claim they are worth £10million instead of £1million
  14. Boss Hogg

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Great job @Houston Lobo For this reason alone I would buy him!!
  15. Boss Hogg

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Great news @Kashmire Hawker - Need you wearing a giant Wolves novelty hat so we can see you on the tv!
  16. Boss Hogg

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

Very brave to go 4 at the back, let’s hope we don’t regret
  17. Boss Hogg

GOTS -- now with Poll

I can’t even remember what I had for breakfast, how am I going to remember all these goals just from the title! :D
  18. Boss Hogg

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Feel sorry for him. His performances for Portugal U21s show that there is something about him. I’m gonna take a contrary view and hope he comes back, the management team put their arms around him and show him he is loved and help him get his mojo back - even get him psychological help if...
  19. Boss Hogg

Everton, surely a points deduction?

They must be paying £50million a year in interest payments :eek::cry: They could be buying a couple of decent players a year with that!
  20. Boss Hogg

U18 & U23 news and info...

And only for a maximum contract of 3 years then I believe.
Back
Top Bottom