Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

An even better position to portray, whilst you quietly see what's out there and what moves start being made.
  2. M

This coming transfer window looks like being a game of poker. Several PL clubs will have to off load players by the 30th of June to avoid points deductions. Remember the rumoured price Chelsea wanted for Broja and what they eventually got in January. The forecast loss being spoken about by...
  3. M

I don't doubt GON will get backed in the transfer window. I'm sure Fosun wouldn't want another Lopetegui situation at the beginning of next season. GON's stock has increased this year. Fosun's needs rebuilding.
  4. M

I can understand any statement with the last 2 games to play to be rather vague on what is being planned for next year. Unless someone thinks declaring you might have a clear out and get rid of so many players would be motivational. Even stating we've players' lined up to come in would put...
  5. M

Can Molineux Mixers help scout an heir to Dawson for £20 million(ish)?

As we got Dawson for £3m, surely you've added a 0 to the price tag of the pool we'll be looking at?
  6. M

Loan Thread 2023/24

It will be interesting to see who of our loan players show up at Compton for GON to assess, and who doesn't. I don't think many of us expect Guedes or Podence to be seen at Compton, but you never know. It should give some interest before the transfer window drags on.
  7. M

City verdict

I don't understand this blame game that is going on. We have no squad depth due to last summers sales and it's most telling when you look at the substitutes bench. Man City brought on: John Stones €38m* Jack Grealish €65m Jeremy Doku €65m Julian Alvarez €90m Mattheus Nunes €50m That's €308m for...
  8. M

It might be me but the last however many posts have all been about how much we should sell our players for. Are there really no potential new signings out there?
  9. M

Everton, surely a points deduction?

HMRC would be the ones who might bring it down. They have nothing to lose. It will be interesting to see if the working capital injections keep HMRC at bay.
  10. M

JONZY54 - Ref Watch v City

Maybe with GON saying he felt sorry for Atwell in the post match interview 'following a tough week' means the PGMOL think they're shielding him? Only time will tell if empathy works..
  11. M

Premier League clubs vote in favour of spending cap

With newly promoted clubs being allowed to spend £500m in their first year it should encourage external investors into the Championship. The resale price of existing clubs already in the Premiership will also go up. If Football in Saudi doesn't take off, the Saudis may decide buying Premiership...
  12. M

Loan Thread 2023/24

You could say his progression has taken a dive with this one..
  13. M

Petition to stop VAR

Singing 'Why are we waiting!' and 'You'll never walk again!' might express feelings a little better..
  14. M

Petition to stop VAR

I think we all realise there's too much money in VAR for them to get rid of it..
  15. M

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Another story here: https://www.givemesport.com/gary-oneil-liverpool-manager-news-premier-league/
  16. M

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Hope this isn't true: https://www.anfieldcentral.co.uk/transfers/liverpool-hold-interview-with-40-year-old-manger-that-once-coached-lfc-u23s
  17. M

Tommy Doyle

He's really shone in his first season, one of the best signings in the Summer of 2023. Deserves the permanent move.
  18. M

Forest- possible points deduction

Wicked thought, wonder what a poll result of PGMOL opinions about the 2 points deduction for FFP and PSR breaches would be if the choices were: About right Too lenient Too harsh.
  19. M

Lopetegui

Lopetegui was a disruptor who kept us up and cleared out the old guard. He was allowed to do that half of the job, but wasn't allowed the rebuild, so he left. Some of it wasn't pretty to watch, disruption seldom is. The fact that GON was clearly lined up to replace Lopetegui and we didn't start...
  20. M

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

With no replays it will be interesting to see if the practice of Premier League sides sending B teams to play lower league sides will continue. The prospect of being held to a draw to then exit on penalties may be enough to see stronger sides fielded. That may also give fans at lower league...
Back
Top Bottom