Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Agree with this 100% I watched the Villa v Liverpool game on Monday night. It was a good game but the enjoyment was spoilt by the lengthy stoppages for VAR checks on 3 of the goals
  2. M

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

If we were to move to a back 4 rather than playing wing backs, AWB would be the perfect man to go for at right-back (assuming Semedo goes). I can see him going back to Palace however - possibly as part of any deal they do for Olise?
  3. M

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Well done Wolves for having the courage to stick their head above the parapet and state this. I really hope they win the vote but I'm not holding my breath. There are too many vested interests in its retention.
  4. M

1974 League Cup Final Anniversary evening at the Grand Theatre.

I attended this last night and it was a very enjoyable evening. Great to see the legends of that era and hear some of the stories and anecdotes. Steve Daley, in particular, was in good form and Lofty too. It was, also, nice to see that Mike Bailey's family were in the audience - he was the real...
  5. M

Rumours from the pub

Yes, I agree. As long as it stays on the pitch. Any 'bad blood' off the pitch will eventually spread and cause issues for the whole squad
  6. M

Our most underrated player?

By Wolves fans it is definitely Sa. Often made a bit of a scapegoat by a section of supporters but he is right up there for saves made this season and we would probably need to spend big money if we wanted an upgrade By fans outside of Wolves it is probably Gomes - I'm not sure many fans from...
  7. M

Palarse Verdict

Just got home from the match. No complaints about the result. totally out-played from start to finish by a team who looked full of confidence and knew exactly what was expected of each other. The warning signs were there early as both Eze and Olise missed big chances but we didn't heed them and...
  8. M

Crystal Palace (H) Pre-Match Thread!

It's going to be a tough game against what is now a very good Palace side. I'm hopeful that we at least avoid defeat as we don't want to end what has been a positive season overall on a low. I've enjoyed this season more than any other post-Covid and the whole squad deserve praise for how they...
  9. M

Season 1-10 no words !!!

10. M

Forest- possible points deduction

Reading their grounds for appeal, I would have been tempted to increase the points deduction not reduce it given how frivolous it was! It's all immaterial now anyway as I can't see Luton getting 4 more points or Burnley winning their last 2 games
  11. M

STH renewal poll

I'll renew but it's more for the fact that it's a day out with family and friends doing what we've enjoyed doing for so many years. The football side, whilst being the thing that brings us together, is becoming less and less important each year - and VAR has certainly sucked a lot of the...
  12. M

City verdict

Just got back from my trip to Manchester and think we got what we deserved and, probably, expected. The first penalty looked harsh in real time at the ground and probably deflated us whilst giving them the lift they needed. The second penalty I was convinced was not one at the time (especially...
  13. M

Manchester City (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Setting off up there in about an hour or so and, although I don't give us much chance of an upset, I'm looking forward to it and always travel with hope in my heart. We need the defence to really stand up today as they will exploit any weakness. It looks like, despite GON's comments yesterday...
  14. M

Predictions, Citeh v Wolves

I'm going up there for the game but travelling more in hope than expectation. The absence of Dawson is a major blow as he kept Haaland really quiet in the reverse fixture. I think they will have too much for us and be fired up for revenge so I think a 3-0 defeat is on the cards
  15. M

Have we added value with the squad?

I would move Jose Sa up to your 'increased in value' category. For the £6.5m we initially paid he has been excellent value and I think we would get at least double that now if we sold him
  16. M

POTS -- Now with Poll

I've voted for Lemina but would not have any issue if one of Cunha, Semedo, RAN or Gomes won it - all have had excellent seasons but Mario has been the beating heart of the team for much of the season
  17. M

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

Never mind the quality, feel the win! Overall it was a comfortable victory but we do like to make things difficult for ourselves at times. Once we were 2 up we got a bit sloppy and casual in the final third and failed to put the game out of sight. Luton were very poor I thought and as much as I...
  18. M

Gary’s De-Presser

Sounds like Bellegarde and Santi could both be back in contention for City match with Neto maybe following the week later v Palace
  19. M

Bournemouth Verdict

The poor VAR call will probably dominate discussions but, let's not kid ourselves, that was a very poor performance and 1-0 flattered us. Burnemouth are clearly well-coached and bossed the game from the first whistle whilst we were ponderous and sloppy on the ball. Of the starters only Jose Sa...
  20. M

Bournemouth ( H )

Enjoy the game mate. Let's hope they can win for you!
Back
Top Bottom