Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. E

Are you watching Guo Guangchang?

Sadly examples of pricing in many other areas, particularly entertainment, do not suggest that the increasing cost puts off customers. It merely changes the consumer profile, often to the advantage of the seller / service provider. The antipathy to VAR amongst tthe majority of current match day...
  2. E

Rumours from the pub

Experience of life and work would lead me to suggest that those who, from the outside, might appear to be the "leaders" and "motivated/ motivators" are not necessarily as well appreciated by their colleagues.
  3. E

Oh definitely. I wouldn't argue that they have necessarily spent well or wisely, but you can't deny that they have spent.
  4. E

Robert Plant - Molineux Mix

Well , only 50%, the "Wanderer" part, the "Happy" is probably stretching it a bit I suppose.
  5. E

That is fair enough and if they did this, over a more representative period than a single transfer window, there might be reasons for some real concern. The reality though is that they actually threw a considerable amount of money at keeping us in the Premier League last year. No one has...
  6. E

But you still haven't explained your own point about people not being happy about them making profits? There are no profits " here and now" any more than there have been in previous years. If you want money spent on players, or ground development. It has to come from the owners just like it has...
  7. E

If this were true then the "majority of people" have absolutely nothing to worry about. Far from making a profit they have been consistently bailing us out for huge losses by injections of capital and writing off loans. If there was any profit we would definitely have had no problem with FFP /...
  8. E

Gary O’Neil

Defence was his weakness as a youth player. Much in the way that it has been for RAN. I have seen a dramatic improvement in Hugo as a defender. He developed from a wide midfielder into a wing-back. RAN has seemingly moved in the opposite direction and consequently has more of an impact in a team...
  9. E

Gary O’Neil

Watching his development over the last 3 years. He has a better understanding of positional play and a better end product. RAN is a wild card and an exciting player to watch, much in the way that Adama was. But, with the right coaching and the right players around him Hugo has the potential to...
  10. E

He's probably thinking "They all say they want investment. I'll give them a chance to invest a bit more!"
  11. E

Gary O’Neil

Yes, I think Hugo has more long term potential than RAN and GoN doesn't seem to appreciate it. Someone could easily pick up a reasonable priced gem from us and we might be regretting it if they do.
  12. E

Very loyal, but I think your estimation of the appeal and importance of the area is unlikely to be shared by many from outside Wolverhampton. England is dominated by London, economically and culturally, to an extent that makes all other metropolitan areas "small and provincial". The North West...
  13. E

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

If I understood what Jonny Phillips was saying, it was that PSR/FFP would not be an issue, going on into 24/5, which is pretty much what Shi said, but does not equate to, it not currently being a factor, for example; in what is reasonable to spend in the early part of the summer window, prior to...
  14. E

As long as you accept it's just that, "a whiff of something," rather than a fact. I haven't seen any evidence yet that the club have lied about the financial position. In fact people were saying on this forum that they were exaggerating the FFP issue last year, which it seems was not the case.
  15. E

This is the problem though. The club and most commentators seem to suggest there is still an FFP issue. The only people who claim there isn't are people on fan forums and social media, who don't appear, on the face of things to be in a position to really know. So, whilst I may not be prepared...
  16. E

Wolves v Crystal Palace comms thread.

Hits the crossbar- not dangerous?
  17. E

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Yes, a skinhead haircut and a name like Jack would have made him a legend. A broccoli style and some kind of made-up Internet type of name would also be acceptable, but Fabio and those locks were never going to cut it with old or young.
  18. E

No, I think that's just a very peculiar form of Wolverhampton prejudice.
  19. E

Unfortunately it seems the mob mentality now clouds judgement. Looking for reasons to all pile on to this month's chosen victim. Just as has happened with Hwang and Semedo in the past. It's not enough, for some, to be disappointed that he has not yet developed into the player that his youth...
  20. E

I do think most of his problems seem to stem from poor advice from agent/ family on when and where to push for loans, however the spell in Holland was relatively successful too and he seemed to be enjoying being part of the squad there, even when he wasn't first choice to start.
Back
Top Bottom