Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Longford Wolf

Who will win the play off final?

**** DLS, come on you saints. DLS, horrible club, even worse fans.
  2. Longford Wolf

Are you watching Guo Guangchang?

No such thing mate. It’s just , I’m not going to question the club over transfers that haven’t happened yet. If by the end of the window we’ve not improved the squad, trust me FOSUN will be getting both barrels. Until then I’m going to relax and wait and see what happens. Neither a happy...
  3. Longford Wolf

I don’t need any help thanks. You’re the one with the wet pants.
  4. Longford Wolf

Posters of the season.

Stay strong fella, never feel like you are alone.
  5. Longford Wolf

Next Seasons Shirts

Where have I said that
  6. Longford Wolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I bet he scores goals on a Sunday Scores again on a Monday, Relaxes on Tuesday and Wednesday Trains on Thursday and Friday, Scores again on a Saturday
  7. Longford Wolf

Next Seasons Shirts

We’re are not a giant of world football. We are a mid table premier league club. It’s probably an age thing, if I like it , I’ll wear it , doesn’t matter if it’s Primark or Hugo Boss. I wont be buying the new shirt regardless of supplier, I haven’t bought one for over 30 years..
  8. Longford Wolf

Next Seasons Shirts

You’ve seen the new shirt then. It could be tat, or it could be a classic, it’s just a brand name. Some of the elite brand Adidas stuff was poor.
  9. Longford Wolf

Have you got a crystal ball ? How do you know what the club are going to do in the summer? I’m not happy with where we are as a squad, but I’m not going to start crying and whining over something that hasn’t happened yet. Let’s just wait and see.
  10. Longford Wolf

Why don’t we just wait and see what FOSUN do before calling for them to leave. If they don’t invest this summer, then it’s the time to start moaning. Nobody knows which way it’s going to go.
  11. Longford Wolf

Posters of the season.

He was a proper wordsmith. I had to read each post several times, they made me laugh, but I never full understood what the hell he was on about.
  12. Longford Wolf

Posters of the season.

Never mind poster of the year, what s happened to Chungster, 1972, David Webb, Reans, Wolves Ultra. I hope they are all fit and well
  13. Longford Wolf

The Villa Euro Dreams Commiseration Thread

There is no club bigger or greater than Wolverhampton Wanderers, especially Aston ****ing Villa.
  14. Longford Wolf

Tommy Doyle

In Bangkok now and it’s exactly the same
  15. Longford Wolf

Wolves Birthdays

Sorry, what a fool I am. It wasn’t Towner, it was Willy Raines who gave us the tie ups.
  16. Longford Wolf

Wolves Birthdays

I was there mate, Nicky Clarke got sent off. I have no recollection of Alan Birch whatsoever.
  17. Longford Wolf

Wolves Birthdays

Norman, do you mean Paul Birch ? Me and a mate went on the pitch at Exeter after a midweek freight Rover game (86/87 ish) and asked Towner for his shirt. He said he couldn’t give us his shirt so gave us a tie up each. Two 18 year olds walked off the pitch grinning from ear to ear.
  18. Longford Wolf

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Utter dog turd performance. Sa excellent, the rest are garbage. Getting outplayed by mighty Bournemouth.
  19. Longford Wolf

Forest- possible points deduction

Just seen the highlights, TBF all 3 looked clear penalties. But who cares.
  20. Longford Wolf

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

It must be Canadian humour, that’s worse than your first “joke”. Lol
Back
Top Bottom