Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Mustafa_WWFC

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

personally thought Semedo was one of our better players last year. However if we could get a simmilar amount to what we paid for him the money could be better distributed around the squad.
  2. Mustafa_WWFC

POLL - Bruno Lage: Stick or Twist

look what happened at Benfica. he started well and then form completly fell of a cliff. the last 3 months have been relegation form with no sign of anything changing.
  3. Mustafa_WWFC

Loyalty points

Members are still above general admission I think.
  4. Mustafa_WWFC

Wolves membership

I dont think its fair to say some fans are more deserving than others and all that. In my opinion every fan deserves the opportunity to go see wolves
  5. Mustafa_WWFC

Loyalty points

It was a bit optimistic of me too think there would be less people wanting a ticket due to the poor football last season.
  6. Mustafa_WWFC

Loyalty points

Before there wasn't competition though due to loyalty points.
  7. Mustafa_WWFC

Loyalty points

If I get into my first choice uni then I'll be living in wolves from mid September onwards. I plan to go to the Brentford game and any other game I can from that point forward.
  8. Mustafa_WWFC

Loyalty points

Because more fans get an opportunity to attend games ? Let's face it molinuex is a poor stadium for the Premier league and doesn't have enough capacity for its fans. Making loyal supporters pay was wrong but the idea that they get to go to 6 games a season at a minimum and then have the same...
  9. Mustafa_WWFC

Loyalty points

I feel this system is more fair. The demand for an extra £20 is ludicrous and should be scrapped but the new system as a whole makes sense. For the first time in 2 years I'm gonna be able to not just attend games but I'll likley be able to attend the majority of games if I can get tickets. This...
  10. Mustafa_WWFC

Wolves membership

I've lived in york since I was 9 and for years didn't go to games. From 15/16 onwards I started going to watch the games again and went to around 8 a season each year and then going to around 4 a season when they go promoted due to it being hard to get tickets. The season before this one I had a...
  11. Mustafa_WWFC

Jonny ACL again

i think besides Raul traditionaly the wing backs have been the key players in the way we play. i feel that alot of our defensive fragility was rectified with Jonny returning to the squad and that he is one of the most consistent players in the squad. personaly a fan of Ait Nouri but this is a...
  12. Mustafa_WWFC

Fabio Silva

he is 18 and has been playing in a team that has created so little initialy with massive expectations. i mean compare his tally to the likes of Jose a seasoned pro who has consistently scored 10 + goals in each season he has played in spain. Fabio has done great with the oportunity he has had...
  13. Mustafa_WWFC

how come no one is worried about relegation?

Mayby but i think we definitely have a victory or two in us before the end of the season. Even if we go to 3 at the back we should be able to grind out enough points with draws. Fulham are currently 19th in the form table and are showing no signs of wining 3 games out of their last 7
  14. Mustafa_WWFC

how come no one is worried about relegation?

We will win against Fulham and suddenly everone will be talking about a top 10 finish. our form has been poor but you would be silly to bet on us picking up 9 less points than fulham whilst also doing worse than Newcastle, Brighton and Burnley.
  15. Mustafa_WWFC

Sign Vitinha

Seeing him play for Portugal u21s showed that he is a class player. i honestly think he could do a job in cm next to Neves. however seeing his overall lack of game time and Nunos desire to put Podence straight in rather then play Vitinha its clear Nuno preffers other options. at the end of the...
Back
Top Bottom