Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Didn’t know where else to put this. Anyway…
  2. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Walker-Peters still looks class. Sign him up.
  3. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yessssssssssss BOING BOING
  4. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

He was eating it, I think you’ll find. Let’s just ignore the puppet guy for now, too much going on.
  5. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Baggies finally woken up
  6. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Get in! Wish.com jonjo shelvey comes good!
  7. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Baggies are snatching this. Can smell it already (and it stinks).
  8. T

Che Adams

Yeah that's a fair point, don't think Hwang and Cunha really gel at all, and agree about aspiration...
  9. T

Che Adams

Wasn’t really my point, I’m on record saying that I don’t think Hwang is as good as stats suggest and think we should upgrade. And I don’t know how much of Che you’ve seen but his general play is…not good.
  10. T

Albion punishment

Really weird, this. Assumed they’d instantly have the book thrown at them given it was on live TV on a Sunday lunchtime.
  11. T

Che Adams

Maybe true if it was over a couple of seasons, but that’s over 4 full seasons. He’s never even hit double figures, never done as well as a crocked Hwang has done this season.
  12. T

Che Adams

He's crap. He might be a decent squad option compared to what we've got. He might be sensible on a free due to budget constraints. But that doesn't change the fact he's crap.
  13. T

Rumours from the pub

Still don’t think we’d get anywhere near that but depends who’s in for him I guess. Could probably rinse United for a silly fee but otherwise no chance.
  14. T

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Why are people always so obsessed with Lineker? Find it so weird. He’s consistently one of the most sensible voices in the game, and has been a constant and loud critic of VAR
  15. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

If Newcastle didn’t want to lose that they simply shouldn’t have wasted a 3-on-1 inside the box at 1-1! Such an end of season feel to that, so many bad decisions lol
  16. T

Che Adams

Looking forward to seeing what *checks notes* Lyndon Dykes international back-up can do in this team.
  17. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

You must have watched more of West Ham than me, because that sounds like the total opposite to how I view them haha. Been on the beach for weeks.
  18. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

There was more of a chance than what they have now. They were literally celebrating losing and missing out on top 4. It’s bizarre and sums up that whole club.
  19. T

Have Villa Owners more Ambition than The Wolves Owners ?

Fair play to Villa. They play fast, direct, exciting football and have massively overachieved, really amazing feat to break the top 4 already.
  20. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Wanting your own team to lose and miss out on champions league rather than your rivals win the league is as tinpot as it gets, absolute pathetic mentality.
Back
Top Bottom