Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Found it.
  2. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Stadium Plans

What levelling up funding? Andy Street is gone, Tories on their way out, Labour will prioritise housing over football grounds.
  3. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Rumours from the pub

Smith and Moulden are far better than King. Both English and home grown, and both have more of a future in this game.
  4. YouGottaRaulWithIt

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Depends which frame you use, where you draw the line and on which part of the body. It's subjective.
  5. YouGottaRaulWithIt

A recap please on where we are financially pre-season

You forgot the bill from the FA to dismantle VAR and redundancy payments to the muppets in Stockley park.
  6. YouGottaRaulWithIt

A recap please on where we are financially pre-season

How much orange paint can we get for that? Just saying.
  7. YouGottaRaulWithIt

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Simon Jordan uses complex, unnecessary vocabulary to make people believe he is intelligent. He is a verbose ****.
  8. YouGottaRaulWithIt

True, but after the VAR thing, he is sort of growing on me.
  9. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Now thats more like it. Although, isn't he bound for West Ham?
  10. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Thanks. I had mentally blanked that one.
  11. YouGottaRaulWithIt

I find all this talk of Adams, Broja, Brereton-Dias, McBurnie et al very depressing. Is that really the best we can get?
  12. YouGottaRaulWithIt

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

They can't do it that quickly. There is a team of muppets, all talking over each other, looking at everything leading up to a goal trying to justify their existence and find reasons to disallow it. Now if it was like rugby, where a miked up ref talks to one person, preferably in the ground...
  13. YouGottaRaulWithIt

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

My point is that the bigger teams have a larger fan base and are more likely to attract a larger TV audience. Sky works with PGMOL to make sure that happens. They get the decisions, we don't.
  14. YouGottaRaulWithIt

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Money. Sky want the biggest teams challenging for trophies and qualifying for Europe. It maximises viewing figures... which attracts advertising revenue.
  15. YouGottaRaulWithIt

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Exactly. The deception and propaganda has just started. We will see statistics of how much better football is with VAR, more correct decisions, more excitement, how we would be the only country to ditch it. Total *******s.
  16. YouGottaRaulWithIt

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

NO I BLOODY WELL DON'T
  17. YouGottaRaulWithIt

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

The good thing about a vote is we will get to see which clubs want to ditch it and which corrupt, biased *******s want to retain it. Then their fans can give them ****.
  18. YouGottaRaulWithIt

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

They will really hate us now, but I have never been more proud of my club. Well done Jeff.
  19. YouGottaRaulWithIt

Or in other words... we will try to sign a couple of squad players on a free.
Back
Top Bottom