Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Stadium Plans

The i54 is not happening. Long time fear of fans, but not on the table.
  2. J

Next Seasons Shirts

I too saw Wolves shirts in other cities during the Nuno/Addidas era. But that was because we had a cool team. newly promoted but chasing Europe. FA Cup semi final. Raul. Neves. Moutinho. The team is the key. Not the manufacturer. We have Cunha, Gomes (we're losing RAN and Neto). A few more...
  3. J

Next Seasons Shirts

Nobody outside of the Wolves fanbase gives a stuff about who produces our kit. It’s not really an issue outside of this forum.
  4. J

Next Seasons Shirts

In terms of the production quality, i don’t have any concern. The club have been producing their own kit for three years anyway. Design concerns are valid until we see it, though.
  5. J

Stadium Plans

No argument
  6. J

Next Seasons Shirts

We haven't had a kit partner for that long in ages anyway.
  7. J

Stadium Plans

Can't comment at all on whether or not anything's happening. I don't know. But I can support the 'this is why the ground is being left to decay' part. Fosun/Wolves very much want this kind of outside funding partnership in order to do anything at Molineux.
  8. J

Next Seasons Shirts

Sudu will basically be the same people who already make our shirts, but with a new company/brand formed around them and more money going into the club. Will it be a good thing? Time will tell.
  9. J

Rumours from the pub

I would imagine this would be Mosquera on the right doing a version of what Toti does on the left. Which I'm not against in itself, but it would all depend on what this means for the midfield shape. But either way, I think a formation change of some sort will be needed, because the current...
  10. J

Next Seasons Shirts

All depends on the context of 'never done before.' Never done before as a club is very different to Fosun never done before while at Wolves. My theory is the home kit is all gold and the away kit is all black. And yes, we've had gold top and shorts before under Fosun, but as a variant kit. I...
  11. J

Gary O’Neil

He got it right today. Much credit to him for that. Now we need him to get it right in other games, too.
  12. J

Gary O'Neil - tactics

The subs are my main concern from that game. I do not see the sense in the changes at all. 1-1, even game, either team could win. Take off a striker and put on a defensive mid, concede two goals in quick succession. Baffling choice. The leeway I'll give GON on this game is that none of the new...
  13. J

JR Bellegarde

Correct. You can get an extension if the deal is agreed but the paperwork not completed.
  14. J

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Careful, you’d have to go through Jack Tough Guy Perry….
  15. J

Just to build on this a little...it all depends on what the plan is. Obviously we need more than one plan. But what is the main one? At this point what we need to sign next is largely defined by whether it's a traditional 442 (I think we already have midfielders who can provide that central...
  16. J

I do share your concern, so this isn't a criticism. I don't currently see the need for Reed. However, I also think we're all guilty of falling into the modern binary way of looking at midfielders where we talk about them as DM's or AM's. In another time we would be looking at Doyle, Reed and...
  17. J

We started the summer wondering what Julen Lopetegui's Wolves were going to look like. In 24 hours we'll have a very good idea of what Matt Hobbs's Wolves looks like.
  18. J

This this and this. They would have been a great partnership. I imagine a world where, instead of spending 40+ on Nunes and 27 on Guedes, we had spent 15 on Palhinha, 5 on Dawson, 1 on Lemina (as Liam Keen has said we could have) and then 15 on an attacking player. The January splurge wouldn't...
  19. J

TBH I would have rather had Neves partnered by Palhinha and the rest of the Nunes money spent on an attacking mid to sit in front of them.
  20. J

Lopetegui

Very fair. The JL situation will always be a regret for me. A high level (but not elite) coach, who ultimately decided -for whatever reason- that Wolves wasn't a place he could do his job. But if he so clearly didn't want to be here then we were absolutely better off parting ways, as much as...
Back
Top Bottom