Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mason Mount 60m and I thought Fabio & Guedes was total waste of money

Antony 80m lmao

Funny how once all their players are up for sale they’ve got injured….

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The decline in Casemiro from last year is so stark. It's an often overused trope but the very definition of 'his legs have gone'. Shows the dangers of giving long contracts to older players.

Bill Shankly used to say it was better to let a veteran player leave a season early than keep one for two too many.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I'm sure Richard Keys will be coming out with his terrible Ten Toast nickname tonight. If he wasn't toast before, he definitely is now. He'd better start packing this week.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ten Hag doing a great job.

Palace will be a very hard game.
When they have all their players fit, they are as good as us when we have all our players fit. Like us, when one or two are missing, they struggle - had five out for some time and got sucked towards the bottom.

There are half a dozen clubs (including us) who could finish anywhere between 5th and 16th depending on injuries to key players.

We can't all afford big squads of like for like replacements. We must also know our place in the scheme of things.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope United don’t come for our Gary
United fans wouldn't stand for it. Most of them are as thick as planks when it comes to football. They'll demand a massive name and waste another couple of years trying to catch Man City.

The more they try, the further behind they fall. It's all a quick fix with them.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
United fans wouldn't stand for it. Most of them are as thick as planks when it comes to football. They'll demand a massive name and waste another couple of years trying to catch Man City.

The more they try, the further behind they fall. It's all a quick fix with them.
Poisoned chalice no manager with a good reputation would go there now.

Neil Warnock might be available though. Could ruffle a few feathers with Roy Keane as his assistant lol

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When they have all their players fit, they are as good as us when we have all our players fit. Like us, when one or two are missing, they struggle - had five out for some time and got sucked towards the bottom.

There are half a dozen clubs (including us) who could finish anywhere between 5th and 16th depending on injuries to key players.

We can't all afford big squads of like for like replacements. We must also know our place in the scheme of things.
Palace strong at home
Spending power
Stadium renovations

If Fosun are serious time to give Gary plenty of cash and update the ground before we fall behind the likes of Palace…

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bill Shankly used to say it was better to let a veteran player leave a season early than keep one for two too many.

The problem is they bought him as a veteran player already. People said at the time how crazy it was to pay so much (£70m) and also give him such a long contract (4 years) but then he had a good season and people went quiet, but it's showing itself now as the dumb decision it always was. I bet Real couldn't believe their eyes when that offer came in.

IOMWolf

Groupie
Reaction score

Totally agree.

Also can’t believe how badly United have been mismanaged since Fergie left.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’ve waited a long, long time for United to be a team that nobody fears. For their supporters to know how it feels not to win trophies year in year out. I am absolutely loving it and long may it continue. Never has the chant, “who are ya” seemed more relevant.

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Olise is quality isn't he? Reminds me of Henry (not Karl)

Palace will do well to keep him this Summer, having apparently said a couple of weeks ago that Olise & Eze will cost £60m. Still only 22 and worth every penny of that.

IOMWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I’ve waited a long, long time for United to be a team that nobody fears. For their supporters to know how it feels not to win trophies year in year out. I am absolutely loving it and long may it continue. Never has the chant, “who are ya” seemed more relevant.
For us old timers it’s like when Busby left

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would have loved us to have signed Eze. I must've mentioned him 100 times on here whilst he was at QPR as the type of midfielder we were crying out for at the time.

With him and Olise compared to without, Palace go from relegation fodder to top half contenders. They'll do very well to keep either past the summer window.

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's the point of Steve McClaren?
Hes good as an interpreter if they play a Dutch team .
Well I mean does a good Dutch accent .
Apart from that he's crap .......I still remember folk on here touting him to be our manager . Thank God that never happened .

Last edited:

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Were all those smug United fans are concerned please allow me to quote a bit of Bob Dylan.

Once upon a time, you dressed so fine

You threw the bums a dime didn't you

People called and said beware doll you bound to fall

You thought they were all kidding you

You used to laugh about everybody that was hanging out

Now you don't talk so loud

Now you don't seem so proud

About having to be scrounging your next meal

How does it feel , How does it feel

To be without a home, like a complete unknown

Like a rolling stone :):):)

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wait until Potter rocks up there.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, don’t Palace always turn it on for a few games at the end of the season once they’re safe?

But yeah, Eze and Olise are superb together, and bringing out the best in others such as Mateta.

Not too dissimilar to the odd occasion we can field Neto and Cunha together, or at least one of them with Hwang.

Back
Top Bottom