Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Next Seasons Shirts

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This whole something we haven’t done before has only come from a poster on here, I don’t know how ITK they are, could be just something they’ve made up ( not putting doubt on the original poster)
Turn the shirt inside out for the away kit like man utd did???

TooMutchBull

Reaction score
Black panel across the chest perhaps?

Someone mocked up the chevron kit last season and it looked really smart. Given the 100 year anniversary of it I think that could work.

surreywolf

Reaction score
Black panel across the chest perhaps?

Someone mocked up the chevron kit last season and it looked really smart. Given the 100 year anniversary of it I think that could work.

Yeah I wouldn’t mind that - I’ve always liked how Dortmund come up with different designs in yellow and black, and wouldn’t mind us doing the same.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They was right when they said it hasn't been tried before ... hang onto your hats cause the season ticket prices are going up...

Last edited:

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think next yrs shirts are the least of our worries

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I said today to the right bloke....who's doing the kit.....he said can't say ....I said well I've heard we aye seen it before......he said "them right".....

My guess, and like I said I have no more info from what I originally posted.

Could be all gold ? Have we done that as an official home kit ?

All Black home kit with bits of Gold on. But then again that moves away from our identity

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

All Black home kit with bits of Gold on. But then again that moves away from our identity
I think we have done all gold as a home kit before.
A largely black kit would be good, but preferably as the second kit!

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score

All gold was worn in the mid to late 60s. Too young to have seen it in the flesh but not a fan I'm afraid - Wolves are gold shirts, black shorts, gold socks- no gold shorts and definitely no black socks.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
one of second kits will almost certainly be red again (lucky colour in China), and judging by Number of times we've worn that kit this season

surreywolf

Reaction score
Don't shoot me, but I had a horrible thought watching Dortmund last night, could it be possible that we end out with some kind of version of these shirts:

View attachment 42595
View attachment 42596

Yep I’ve long thought this - the way dortmund do their designs could be a blueprint for Wolves - just in our colours obviously. The trick is Dortmund also do them fairly tastefully and with Nike!

I also think an extended South Bank could be the English version of the Yellow Wall at the Westfalenstadion - not as daft as it sounds.

Back
Top Bottom