Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by wwbug

1. W

How to come 7th

In our heads :)
  2. W

Che Adams

Hwang one season. Hwang I believe will benefit playing with Adams . Adams played in a poor team.
  3. W

How to come 7th

We did it in 2018 to 2019 Owners . Committed ambitious owners that have a strong vision and the required finances. Fosun Manager . A manager that can attract and get the respect of his players, and build a team spirit , with a clear distinctive style embedded in his players. Nuno DOF . Capable...
  4. W

Che Adams

Whatever standard he is , he is better than the void we had. I don't think a crap player scores 25 Premier League goals in a Southampton team.
  5. W

Che Adams

Agreed. Although once Neto (and others ) sold we may have the funds to buy a better . But is GON the manager top players will want to play for ?
  6. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

For me Sarabia is quality , a luxury , I like that. Watching my team able to employ a talented Spanish International. Its sad when your team cant have a bit of genuine quality to lift the workmanship of others. I suppose it might be like selling an old Rolex watch. Who needs it when you have a...
  7. W

Season ticket prices 24/25

Absolutely disgusting - unless they announce a 20% reduction . Then all is forgiven .
  8. W

Stadium Plans

I dont believe Fosun have said anything substantial about the new stadium for 5 years . Is that right ? If so thats 2 years before the opening of this thread.
  9. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

1. That surely was the case in January. 2. What promises and to whom ? 3.Ditto point1 and squad reduced in January. 4.Hobbs doesn't have control on budgets ? 5.Not true - our best signings ( the first three Fosun years) were identified and secured in the early part of the windows.
  10. W

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Abolish VAR - Sky reporter says . The fans want it, the players want it. , the managers want it but it wont happen as the club owners dont want it. Football 2024 ! Lets hope the fans make themselves heard as with the Super league fiasco.
  11. W

Che Adams

What I like about this is that we have identified a player that we need very early for next season.
  12. W

Che Adams

If Neto and Sarabia leave that alone will release massive funds in sales proceeds and salaries. But I would love them to stay , if we have a focal point to our attacking formation.
  13. W

Che Adams

When you have a central goal scorer on the pitch your heart pounds a bit faster when the ball gets toward to opposition goal.
  14. W

Che Adams

Making us look a bit more like the established Premier League football team we are. I have a feeling he could bring the best out of Hwang
  15. W

Che Adams

Having not seen Wolves play with a traditional central striker for most of the last 5 years it will be pleasure to see him.
Back
Top Bottom