Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by WV10Wolf

1. WV10Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Oh when the saints……
  2. WV10Wolf

Che Adams

So does Hwang……
  3. WV10Wolf

Che Adams

Quick point here. It’s not our job to find players. Thats a mental argument to support one of the most uninspiring transfers we’ve been linked with. That’s for the recruitment team. The fact is we’ve needed a back up striker since Raul had his injury, and after what 3 seasons, the. best they can...
  4. WV10Wolf

Che Adams

Yes because that is the only alternative isn’t it?
  5. WV10Wolf

Che Adams

Oh mate that’s harsh criticism. He has scored at international level against some truly outstanding teams. Luxembourg, Faroe Islands, Moldova etc.
  6. WV10Wolf

Che Adams

I’m not against him being a free transfer. I think he’s pony.
  7. WV10Wolf

Che Adams

I wouldn’t want him here even if he was paying us
  8. WV10Wolf

Che Adams

Hardly a glowing reference. If you lay down with dogs, you’ll get fleas. Sign Adams even as a backup, and that speaks volumes about our ambition.
  9. WV10Wolf

Che Adams

No. Jesus Christ no. Season ticket prices are going to rise, way above inflation, and we’re STILL after this ****ing cart horse.
  10. WV10Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

You don’t get them given against the likes of Liverpool you prat.
  11. WV10Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

As much as I dislike VAR, I was a big fan of it then.
  12. WV10Wolf

Palarse Verdict

8 goals conceded in 180 minutes. I think I might start calling the wife Wolves as she kicks off every 20 minutes or so too.
  13. WV10Wolf

How will we do next season?

Lot of knee jerk comments on here. 8 goals conceded in 2 games. Move a few on, sign a couple of centre backs and we’ll be ok.
  14. WV10Wolf

Wolves v Crystal Palace comms thread.

Anyone else out there still think we’re not on the beach??
  15. WV10Wolf

Everton, surely a points deduction?

I thought reformed clubs could only apply to join the highest placed league that has a vacancy. Bury had to restart in the North West Counties League Division One which is the 10th level. Macclesfield found themselves starting again one level higher in the NWCL Premier Divison. It wouldn’t be...
Back
Top Bottom