Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by wolfslair

1. W

Rumours from the pub

Cheers mate, I still didn’t notice it till you said…… Dyslexia makes putting things on here a challenge at times
  2. W

Rumours from the pub

I missed the not on the end…… dyslexia got me and I missed a word…… I cannot edit posts to clarify it sadly
  3. W

Rumours from the pub

if the not is for not good enough then yes lol I had to review him in my former life as a signing and I pushed to promote a 17 year old from the reserve/academy set up over signing him….. He is absolutely gash
  4. W

Rumours from the pub

Seeing as your fantastic balancing skills helped to balance a plane, you have a skill the club need. Can you help them balance the finances? Haha
  5. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Some people just want to watch the world burn!!!!!
  6. W

BRAVE
  7. W

#bringhimhome
  8. W

Euro 2024: Only Captains allowed to speak to Refs

To be fair the rugby referees standard is dropping BUT they accept they make mistakes and come out and apologise and also like humans they can and do talk to the media about decisions they make whether they were good, bad or indifferent……
  9. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Especially when they are paying 100% of his wages!
  10. W

Rumours from the pub

Let me save the club the embarrassment and tell you with great certainty he is……
  11. W

Rumours from the pub

He plays against Liverpool it would be a shoot on site cricket score!!! The sunken titanic covers the ground faster than him lol
  12. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

More energetic than kilman….. GERRRIMIN
  13. W

Next Seasons Shirts

I want that for the next “bad taste” night social I go to with some ex team mates!!! That is so horrible it is AMAZING and I want one
  14. W

Euro 2024: Only Captains allowed to speak to Refs

Football tried to copy rugby when they did the punishments with moving fk’s up the pitch for gobbing off at the ref…… Lasted what a few weeks then the ex pros were moaning and it went away. Footballers don’t have the self control or maturity to play under the same disciplinary expectations as...
  15. W

Rumours from the pub

I agree!! the fact he can play full back too with his raw athleticism is a big help in some games and scenarios
Back
Top Bottom