Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by waveney wolf

1. W

Priorities for fixing the team next season

Same as last 3 seasons A goalscoring number 9 It's not rocket science!! Ps Get rid of Sa
  2. W

Robert Plant - Molineux Mix

Who is going to sing along to that ? I always liked it when Tina Turner and simply the best blasted out
  3. W

Posters of the season.

Stourport wolf For being the only one who agreed with me that Lopetegui wasn't worth driving even a Ford Ka to Walsall for.
  4. W

What should our defence look like next season - and what system should we play?

Isn't that down to the manager?? Ps Get rid of kilman
  5. W

City verdict

I think the city press is a bit better than most , they hunt in packs
  6. W

City verdict

I didn't think we were that bad . City are not only the best attacking wise , they are also brilliant at winning the ball back , 4 or 5 gang up on you quickly. Kilman shocking, he's rapidly turning into " I ll mark no one Coady "
  7. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Keep right on to the grounds in league one ....
  8. W

Can Molineux Mixers help scout a striker for under £20 million ?

Not an out and out striker , more a goal scoring winger , Hutchinson at Ipswich. Think he's on loan from Chelsea, , watched him against wolves , he will be Very very good
  9. W

Podence

Looks good against villa
  10. W

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Just get him off the wages bill ..how many millions has he taken off wolves ? Just get rid... anywhere
  11. W

Isn't Mouthinio at Braga ? He d soon put Braga straight on signing Silva
  12. W

Indeed ...Lage , Nuno , Gary , they probably see every day how little he puts in on the training pitch
  13. W

There is no talent to unleash
  14. W

Blaming Bruno ...be serious. Bruno spoke the truth about Silva cos he was lazy in training etc . Nuno , Bruno , Lopetegui and Gary can't all be wrong . He's crap , always was ,end of
Back
Top Bottom