Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wandsworth Wolf's latest activity

• W
    Wandsworth Wolf replied to the thread Next Seasons Shirts.
    I read somewhere that the club were looking for fans for the launch photoshoot. Anyone heard anything about it? Has it happened yet?
  • W
    Wandsworth Wolf replied to the thread Stadium Plans.
    I agree 100%. I genuinely believe that Fosun’s original redevelopment intentions were sincere. But external forces (driven by...
  • W
    I’m not sure any big organisation would do that. By taking money out of the business it affects their headline figures. From a...
  • W
    Interesting that Russell is taking part in this. Wolves haven’t had an impact on local urban regeneration as yet. We hear - and see -...
  • W
    That might be true, but they don’t need outside funding for a lick of paint and general maintenance.
  • W
    Wandsworth Wolf reacted to Mutchy's post in the thread Don’t Suffer in Silence with Like Like.
    Its a powerful film. Thanks for posting @SuperGran - well worth a thread of its own. I don't have mental health issues as such - I'm not...
  • W
    Wandsworth Wolf replied to the thread Season 1-10 no words !!!.
    Under the circumstances, a 9. I’ll tell you why: we started the season expecting a relegation fight. An okay squad but no depth. We...
  • W
    Incredibly moving. Well done Wolves and Reepa. Amazing how many people talked about losing someone to suicide. in the comments section...
  • W
    Wandsworth Wolf reacted to Lou Pine's post in the thread Next Seasons Shirts with Like Like.
    Wonder if the ‘something we’ve not done before’ could be ditching the hexagon? Think that would be the first time the wolf head would’ve...
  • W
    They should do that. Definitely a trend. ManU did something similar with their 3rd shirt this season. And Arsenal’s shirts next season...
  • W
    Oh no. We’re going to have a remake of that diagonal half and half shirt from 1891 aren’t we?
  • W
    Wandsworth Wolf reacted to Monketron's post in the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024 with Haha Haha.
    Booked you skydiving lessons.
  • W
    I worked with a guy last year who was a huge lifelong Ipswich fan. He was really excited about the season ahead. Sadly, just as the...
  • W
    I agree. A white or black away kit, fine. They are core brand colours. But why anyone would buy a red Wolves kit is completely beyond me.
  • W
    I remember that too. I think it was the mid-90s Puma era. I guess when you have the same manufacturer and the same shirt sponsor season...
Back
Top Bottom