Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by VancouverWolf

1. VancouverWolf

A recap please on where we are financially pre-season

I thought it was 20%. What I meant was we need to find cheap and talented players eg Gomes. They out there but harder to find.
  2. VancouverWolf

Right….got it. But to the less informed could you summarize all that to 4 words or less? ;) Seriously, thx for this.
  3. VancouverWolf

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Well, no matter how the vote goes, Jeff has brought the issue more peoples attention and it could lead to better things. Sometimes a cause needs a catalyst to get the ball rolling.
  4. VancouverWolf

Yeah……fingers crossed. We need to find a young player who becomes a star player……..a real household name, at home and abroad. I was hoping that Adama. was going to be that player and have kids kicking a ball about in the school yard and wearing his shirt. Like Kane at Spurs. Wolves need...
  5. VancouverWolf

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

It’s not pretty but the huge cost of clubs today mean that fans’ consideration is probably low on an owner’s plans. The game survived no fans during Covid ….it was tv that paid the bills. Many posters talk about wanting Fosun to sell. Ok but we can be reasonably sure that any new owner will pay...
  6. VancouverWolf

Good points but players like those don’t grow on trees. We can’t bank on finding more quality like Gomes very easily at those prices.
  7. VancouverWolf

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Why should they? They come and go all the time. If you owned a club worth £300m or more then I bet you don’t want fans or employees deciding policy that may affect the overall value of the ‘product’ or franchise. I’m not saying it’s right but this is the way things are.
  8. VancouverWolf

Oliver Twist….poetic licence ;)
  9. VancouverWolf

Thanks. However, £45m is peanuts………and there’s a thread about finishing 7th.? Someone send Oliver to chat with Guo…….” Please sir, can I have some more?”
  10. VancouverWolf

The thread is a good idea, imo. I’ve lost track of where we are. I would mind a brief post on the money we have available before we sell anybody. We don’t need to have a history lesson just some figures as best anybody can come up with.
  11. VancouverWolf

How to come 7th

Lady Luck will take care of the VAR but Wolves will need to score a minimum of 60 goals,( more likely need 65), and a positive GD. Piece of cake ;)
  12. VancouverWolf

How to come 7th

You might be a bit unrealistic. Most of the 20 PL clubs know that they have no chance of winning the league. The players are normal human beings and know very well how City have a lock on the league. Optimism is fine but do you @Ian think, come August, that Wolves will win the league? I’d...
  13. VancouverWolf

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

If my memory is accurate, I don’t think Jeff ever called any fans as legacy fans.
  14. VancouverWolf

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

This, imo, is a bit harsh. Obviously you don’t think he’s sincere although there’s no reason to doubt him on this.
  15. VancouverWolf

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

If you want VAR to change/improve or be scrapped then fans need somehow to R O A R at the PL. Small little mousey squeaky sounds won’t make a dent, imo. E.g……..significant numbers of fans from all clubs need to boycott some games. Easy for me to say because you’d be paying to go but don’t...
Back
Top Bottom