Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Timberwolf

1. Timberwolf

Che Adams

Yep! After seeing him at the World Cup, he looked a proper cart horse…with arthritis! God I still love him :hearteyes:
  2. Timberwolf

No more FA Cup on terrestrial TV

Footy Authorities aren’t bothered. They’re getting guaranteed billions so they couldn’t give two ****s what Sky, Amazon and TNT do with it.
  3. Timberwolf

Feeling flat about football?

Since I’ve been an adult and been able to afford a season ticket, I’ve never felt worse than when we were relegated back down to League 1. What I’m feeling now doesn’t even come close. It’s all in the ups and downs of footy.
  4. Timberwolf

Stadium Plans

I’d advise against it. I was a mild mannered janitor before smoking these tokes. Now I’m a talking beagle and an expert in Kung Fu. …I think I’m still stoned! :sunglasses:
  5. Timberwolf

Stadium Plans

Lol…I stand corrected. :tearsofjoy:
  6. Timberwolf

Stadium Plans

That can’t be right. Fosun have no interest in developing anything with the club, are happy with 17th every year, are asset stripping in preparation for a sale, and selling our best players and not replacing them, and wouldn’t be too bothered if we are relegated. Jeff can’t afford a paint brush...
  7. Timberwolf

Robert Plant - Molineux Mix

Shout makes my skin crawl. So overplayed in the era of video jukeboxes that I’d now rather chew my own leg off, and squirt lemon juice on the wound!
  8. Timberwolf

Season ticket prices 24/25

I’m not sure if you’re being serious or not. Of course we got into debt. Moxey was no financial mastermind. Sir Jack wrote our debts off on quite a regular basis. I can even remember it caused a very public divisive wedge in the Hayward family.
  9. Timberwolf

Palarse Verdict

Lol. We were being asset stripped ready for a sell off last season. I wish you anti-Fosun lot would make up your minds.
  10. Timberwolf

Palarse Verdict

Palace forwards are athletic, strong, fast and know their jobs. Wolves forwards haven’t looked like that since Jota left.
  11. Timberwolf

Season 1-10 no words !!!

5 ish. I never did buy into the whole ‘we’re really ****’ rubbish, before the season kicked off. Any half decent manager would’ve got a tune out of these players. Fair play to GON for what he achieved before this current dismal run. However 1 win in the last ten, is letting Lage’esque doubts...
  12. Timberwolf

Posters of the season.

Awwww! :hearteyes:
  13. Timberwolf

Posters of the season.

Well that’s me ****ed!!! :cry:
  14. Timberwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Villa have been awful. 4th in the PL…ridiculous!
  15. Timberwolf

Next Seasons Shirts

Is it just mean or does the old wolf’s head make you think he’s about to go and burgle someone’s house?
Back
Top Bottom