Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by TelfordWolves

1. T

Vinny Clarke OUT

Loooking at Leeds program, their season ticket holders get 100% refund when giving back their seat for a game, which can be used when paying for the following year's season ticket. Everything at Wolves just seems to be money grabbing at the moment .
  2. T

I have a spare ticket in the Steve Bull Upper for tomorrow if anyone is interested

My wife says many thanks for all the get well wishes - a bit better today, but will settle for listening to the game on the radio. Thanks to Ned Stark for picking up the slack - can't not have the Molineux full. Bringing home 3 points will be the best tonic for my wife
  3. T

I will give it to the first one who sends their mobile number

I will give it to the first one who sends their mobile number
  4. T

I have a spare ticket in the Steve Bull Upper for tomorrow if anyone is interested

Your's if you still want it . Let me have your mobile number and I will ring in the morning to arrange exactly where to meet
  5. T

Your's if you want it. If you give me your mobile number, I will contact you in the morning and...

Your's if you want it. If you give me your mobile number, I will contact you in the morning and arrange exactly where to meet. Good seat in J4
  6. T

My wife is unwell and don't want the ticket to go to waste when it is a sellout, so please shout if you are interested
  7. T

Ticket help please

Hi, Not sure if you are now sorted, but why wife is ill and won't be going, so I have a spare tick in the Steve Bull upper.
Back
Top Bottom