Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by tamwolf

1. T

Liverpool v Wolves comms thread.

Turned it off as soon as VAR sent the ref over. No point in watching anymore when it got to that point. We all know the outcome.
  2. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It would be funny if City lost to West Ham now.
  3. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It's probably a mix of both though. They sold their midfield in the summer, so are probably as ill equipped to deal with an injury crisis as we are.
  4. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

They have 9 out at the moment.
  5. T

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Ironically, this is the highest scoring Premier League season.
  6. T

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

I'd quite happily see us put out our u23s and u18s for the Man City game. Show as much respect for the integrity of the title race as the Premier League has shown for the integrity of its officiating.
  7. T

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Sure we were poor today. My post was in response to someone starting a thread saying Gary O'Neil had been found out. Its been merged with this thread now though, so lost its context.
  8. T

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

We'll get a late goal, but it will be ruled out because of a Doherty foul throw in the 89th minute.
  9. T

Gary O'Neil - tactics

No. We're just finding out who our more fickle fans are.
  10. T

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Surprised he didn't send Doherty off for allowing the tackle.
  11. T

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Two rubbish goals to concede.
  12. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Man City to win the title again then.
  13. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Well there obviously is a way, because I thought it was outside the area. I think your opinion is being clouded by your dislike for United as much as you think the officials had their's clouded by a love for them.
  14. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Didn't see the United penalty so I can't comment. Only saw the end of the game and the Bournemouth one that was overturned, which I think was the right decision. Sure it was lucky, but only in the same way that every player that commits a foul that close to the penalty area is lucky.
  15. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

That is only for holding isn't it as its a continuation of the foul? When it's a collision the foul is when the contact that causes the foul happens, not where the momentum takes them. In this case, the foul was a collision so the point they decided the foul had been committed was outside the...
Back
Top Bottom