Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Stingray II's latest activity

• S
    Stingray II replied to the thread Next Seasons Shirts.
    I despise gambling because of what it does to the poor who succumb. I wish that Wolves would never touch it. I wish that football would...
  • S
    Stingray II reacted to Frank Lincoln's post in the thread Well Done Wolves. with Like Like.
    Next season will be our seventh consecutive season in the top flight of English football, something we haven’t done for 50 years. In...
  • S
    I’m on vacation in the US at the moment. I watched the game on Peacock with my son. They definitely didn’t say Cunha was silly or...
  • S
    Our season is done. No Europe, no relegation. The squad is stretched and the players knackered. I could understand them being 'on the...
  • S
    To avoid weekend depression, I have accepted a 0-3 loss. A result different to that will excite or depress depending on which side the...
  • S
    The target always has to be staying up. It's all it can be. Teams have more money/resources than us, or in some cases, the same. The...
  • S
    The judge thanks the jury for their verdict, then turns to the defendant. "You have been found guilty of the crime of murder, which you...
  • S
    Stingray II replied to the thread Villa verdict.
    It reminded me of our cup game against WBA with roles reversed.. We were never going to win it. They probably had another gear in them...
  • S
    Stingray II replied to the thread Chelsea.
    He is terribly silly to claim "all the data" puts them at fourth. He excludes the one piece of data that exclusively determines league...
  • S
    Stingray II replied to the thread Coventry Verdict.
    A terrible disappointment. Rightly, we should all be hurt. I understand that the vast majority of us will be angry and throwing around...
  • S
    I agree with you. I've always felt for the lad . It wasn't he who billed Wolves $35M and he likely didn't see too much of that money. It...
  • S
    Stingray II replied to the thread Fraser.
    Give Fraser more time. Bring him on in more games from the bench (earlier, if we're not threatening to score). There's some talent...
Back
Top Bottom