Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Southdownswolf

1. S

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

2. S

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Have messaged some Brighton fans, they are very much in favour of scraping VAR. Could well be a few chants of **** VAR at the Amex tonight.....
  3. S

Away fans in Steve Bull lower

Don't tell em that, they're almost as bad as Leeds fans for thinking they're the best. :oops::tearsofjoy:
  4. S

Away fans in Steve Bull lower

I've been told that Brighton are planning on moving away supporters to the side next season, so that home supporters have both ends. It will be the side to the right as you look at the pitch from the current end, so opposite the dugouts like at Molineux. Forgot to ask whether top or bottom tier...
  5. S

Robert Plant - Molineux Mix

Clint could do the VAR music, after all, he now writes epic music for unreal stories.
  6. S

Swedish fans stop VAR dead in its tracks

The people running it are VAR . .
  7. S

Gary’s De-Presser

Yeah, but just imagine Neto coming on with 5 to go , dribbling through their defence and slotting it in for the winner..... Can you tell I've had an afternoon nap waiting until time to go into my next job? :cool:
  8. S

Gary’s De-Presser

Seems to suggest they could be at least making an appearance from the bench....
  9. S

Tommy Doyle

Why? They bought Nunes for 10x that and he's half the player
  10. S

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I would imagine it's just easy to get it out of the way.
  11. S

Tommy Doyle has signed this morning, still can't play tomorrow though as officially isn't recognised until June 1st
  12. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

The irony of Villa doing their best to go out of Europe, on the same night that Spurs do their best to ensure Villa get into champions league.
  13. S

New signing in the new Adidas kit to be officially announced later... someone called Jude Bellingham
  14. S

Next Seasons Shirts

That's terrible!
  15. S

Poll - How long do you spend travelling in total to a home match on the day ..

It's about a7-8 hour round trip for me, if the traffic is OK., which it never is.....
Back
Top Bottom