Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Shergar

1. Shergar

Next Seasons Shirts

If you look at all the discounts and deals on the current kit, I reckon the club massively over stocked on Castore kit and is trying to shift it before it becomes totally worthless.
  2. Shergar

Next Seasons Shirts

Sodding Useless Dingles United. Might as well get it out there now. But after Division One Rubbish In Tatty Orange Shirts nothing hurts..
  3. Shergar

Next Seasons Shirts

would not be a bad away top..!!!! how do you fit a beer belly in that 1970's crop top?
  4. Shergar

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Wolves have been cute in highlighting VAR when we all know the real problem is the cretins at PGMOL. At least blaming the technology as a whole and not the PGMOL plebs hopefully quells any vendetta they could mobilise against Wolves. Any fans that disagrees with any of the points raised by...
  5. Shergar

Forum Issues?

I'm getting the ads on my ipad and macbook cleared both caches and internet history. If I buy an unnecessary modern ultra thin roof lantern from roof maker or order some of the crazy useless **** from Temu, will the ads go away?
  6. Shergar

Forum Issues?

I’m seeing tat I wouldn’t dream of buying from Temu and budget airlines that have no chance of me making a booking.
  7. Shergar

Season 1-10 no words !!!

2.1 m per place prize money.
  8. Shergar

Wolves v Crystal Palace comms thread.

We drop down another place.. thats another £2.1m in prize placing. Since we’ve been on the beach, it’s cost £8.4m in prize placing… yet the season tickets pricing will go up but they can spunk millions by this typical, usual end of season lethargy on the pitch. It ****s me off every end of season.
  9. Shergar

Pre Season

Don’t be surprised to find in most sporting and music venues to be $18-20 for a 20oz/1 pint can… and yes it is all ****ing ****.
  10. Shergar

Pre Season

And a lot do understand.. but it is not exactly going to ‘expand the brand’ when you’re talking well north of $1000 for flights from say.. Texas (big market potential), hotels and tickets.
  11. Shergar

Pre Season

I’m arranging to be out there for work but paid £191 + £47 ‘software fee’ for 2 tickets for the Annapolis/Palace game. A couple of mates said they were up for the trip but have been priced out of it. It will be a good laugh with all the US bunch, they really are fanatics, some ex pats and love...
  12. Shergar

Pre Season

Some Americans saying it’s cheaper to fly to UK and watch a real game than it is to fly across America and pay those prices for a friendly against Palace. Ticket prices.. for a friendly with a squad we know not what against Palace.. crazy.
  13. Shergar

Pre Season

Tickets been on sale for 45 minutes now. Has anybody bought and got used to the American fees, total costs yet?:oops:o_O
  14. Shergar

Posters of the season.

Surely it’s Wicked for averaging over 20 posts per day for 5.5 years. Makes Dewsbury’s profilic posting back in the day seem like dial up.
  15. Shergar

FA charge GON

In some ways this is going to throw more light on the VAR debacle. During the live broadcast, various shots of Wolves manager GON serving his touchline ban due to.. bla bla..
Back
Top Bottom