Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Severnup

1. S

Player Rating -2023/24 Season

Couldn't agree more regarding João Gomes. Incredible talent.
  2. S

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Super League was stopped in its tracks. Who knows where this will end up.
  3. S

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Totally agree. Granted it was in the Championship but can you imagine probably the best goal ever scored at Molineux by Neves against Derby being ruled out by VAR. The thought of that jaw dropping moment being ruined by some Computer would have emptied the ground.
  4. S

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Ok, VAR might not be scrapped on this occasion but who knows what the next few seasons hold. We don't know how this will pan out but it's a start . Hoping in time that fans make more noise and eventually they have to be heard. People may think that fans are never represented but when that Super...
  5. S

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Season ticket holders would vote for VAR to be scrapped. Ex players are saying the same.
  6. S

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

There are links on this site to other teams message boards. I've looked on a few at random and the big majority against VAR.
  7. S

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Fans should have the opportunity to vote. Be gone by morning if they did.
  8. S

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Guessing the newly promoted teams get to vote. Wonder what they will do if that is the case.
  9. S

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

It's a start. 73% of fans voting to scrap it on sky sports website. Please let it happen.
  10. S

Rumours from the pub

They did. I commented on it many times back then.
  11. S

Rumours from the pub

Players arguing with one another is not a good sign . I wouldn't allow it if I were manager or Captain. Blame game does nothing other than cause disharmony. There's a right way to deal with it.
  12. S

Enso González

Need longer than the 10 minutes or so he was on the pitch to pass judgment but obviously confident. He was ordering Traore about within only a couple of minutes of entering the fray. Glad he made his debut though. Hope he does well.
  13. S

Team vs Palace

Lonwijk back training with us. Wonder if he is allowed to play or make the squad even?
  14. S

U18 & U23 news and info...

Chirewa looked quite confident the first time he played but I think he's getting more confident each game. Early days but hope he gets the opportunity to show us what he's capable of.
  15. S

Sarabia

Sarabia was angry at being substituted last night, kicking out at the dugout chair. I wonder if he was as angry about the team performance on the whole or just his own performance.
Back
Top Bottom