Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Pengwern

1. Pengwern

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Don't sell Gomez or Sarabia
  2. Pengwern

Team vs City

Let's go for both of them and score, score score
  3. Pengwern

Yerson Mosquera

Toering header for their goal
  4. Pengwern

Loan Thread 2023/24

The midfielder Reyna is something special. A great passer
  5. Pengwern

U18 & U23 news and info...

Strong line-up I'm out this evening but I'll check when I come back.
  6. Pengwern

Premier League clubs vote in favour of spending cap

This is much, much fairer than in the past. I am happy. We could quite possibly qualify for the CL with these new rules and our top players will not get bigger wages at the Sky 6 clubs - YES YES,YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Pengwern

I like Boubs

Bouba has a terrific shot on him With a bit of luck, he can get 5+ goals next season.
  8. Pengwern

Hwang

Hwang, Cunha and Neto, together with our other players are players we should keep because they inevitably get injuries from time to time because the EPL is intense & because we've had a small squad. Our players are tired because of that. Other teams have similar problems, but the sides that have...
  9. Pengwern

How painful is following football

The Cov player was level! The VAR line clearly shows so, but the commentator said otherwise.
  10. Pengwern

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Sell Fabio to Southern Europe where his game will suit him best and add a sell-on clause to make a profit later on - maybe Villareal, which isn't a rich club but likes Guedes and Yerson?
  11. Pengwern

I’ve always rated Yerson - so fast & a hard tackler.
  12. Pengwern

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

This is anti-sport. I'm sick of the way Football is run Why can't the Regulator intervene and reverse it? We need to lobby the Regulator for this when it's up and running!
  13. Pengwern

RAN is so talented, we need to value him at least £80m, but I want him to stay
  14. Pengwern

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

His psyche is not good now - I think he neds a move to southern Europe, where his talents will show a much better game than in Northern Europe, and that will make him a happier, more consistent player; then we can add a sell-on clause and make some money when he moves to bigger clubs in Southen...
  15. Pengwern

Arsenal predictions

They are our bogey team, anyway - they are also very fast and fluid when moving forward and our defence is starting to leak goals.
Back
Top Bottom