Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Our Kid Wolf

1. O

Otasowie

For me this is the exact reason we sold him.
  2. O

3. O

Am I too late?!

Am I too late?!
  4. O

5. O

I have a spare ticket in the Steve Bull Upper for tomorrow if anyone is interested

Best wishes to your wife but please damn I’m desperate for a ticket. I will keep you in supply of balti pies or WHATEVER else you’d prefer
  6. O

Celtic Vigo Home

What covid arrangements have put you off? It’s mainly social distancing and masks in concourse only isn’t it?
  7. O

Bruno Lage

8. O

Jeff, I don’t love you like I used to

More than a bit bit harsh I think considering the progress we have made on the pitch. At the same time I do agree communication could be way better and the pricing structure for the Man Utd game is a **** take.
  9. O

Jeff, I don’t love you like I used to

https://yamyam.blog/2021/05/12/jeff-i-dont-love-you-like-i-did-yesterday/ A bit harsh or bang on? #SouthBankResistance
  10. O

Otasowie - why isn't he gettng more game time?

Yeah I noticed that, ‘mischievous’ I think we’re the words he used to describe himself. All in past tense, I wonder what he’s been up to?
  11. O

Forum Issues?

Thanks
  12. O

Forum Issues?

I get this weird display and can’t access threads etc.
  13. O

Forum Issues?

The only way I can get on the site is through the link on Twitter.
  14. O

January 2021 Transfer Window

Jesus wept. Some of the over reactions on here are laughable. Berating the club because we haven’t signed a striker... we’re 5 days into the window lol. Making claims that our season will be over by Friday if we don’t win. Jesus cowin wept!
Back
Top Bottom